Menu

Awesomely Awkward Pregnancy Photos

The basketball painted belly was cute, as well as the pink belly sticking out from the tree. But the whole naked pregnant belly some with, some without a naked partner---um why?! Nobody else wants to see your naked prego belly or even thinks it's attractive to look at all naked and exposed, especially being handled by your naked spouse/partner...........:glare:

The basketball painted belly was cute, as well as the pink belly sticking out from the tree. But the whole naked pregnant belly some with, some without a naked partner---um why?! Nobody else wants to see your naked prego belly or even thinks it's attractive to look at all naked and exposed, especially being handled by your naked spouse/partner...........:glare:

If mom doesn't want a picture of you naked together not pregnant, I doubt she wants one when you are pregnant. She already knows how that happened. :lol::lol::lol:

I have one that would crack you all up till you wet your pants. When my SIL was 7 months pregnant, we had our annual family Halloween party and she had struggled with what to dress up as being so pregnant.

She chose a hillbilly with a huge beer gut. I am telling you what, that was the most hilarious costume I EVER saw in my life!!!

When I was pregnant and we did the party, dh and I went as a "Shotgun wedding." :D I wore something like a maternity wedding gown and dh dressed in his finest redneck Sunday best. I carried plastic poinsettias.

And the one with the husband and wife who are completely n*de is way too much.

My thought: Isn't it how they got this way in the first place????

The basketball painted on the woman's stomach was cute.

Yes, that was the only one I liked.

Funny link, and I felt like I was skulking around on my computer whenever 12yods was in the room, lol.

OMG...the 2nd one was a Christmas card that they would have sent to their family and friends!? :eek: :lol:

The watermelon and gun! :lol: It's like....."someone is gonna pay for me having to soon push out something the size of this watermelon!!" Some guy better watch his back!

I bet those boys loved having that picture taken with mom. Notice how she has to actually hold them down to keep 'em there. :D

I wonder why the one in front of the mirror is in the mix of awkward pregnancy photos? I love that one. It's like reflecting on what's to come. That's sweet.

Guest submarines

The ballet picture is dynamic and beautiful; the mirror one--lovely idea, but the execution is awkward; basketball tummy is super cute, love the sense of humor, same with the pink belly sticking out; the cat couple--awesome photo, but I'm not sure what it is all about; the nude couple--beautiful photo, serene and intimate. But it should have remained private, not posted on-line. I don't get the over-sharing of intimate photos.

So many others are just bad ideas, poorly done.

Guest submarines
I loved the ballet one and the one with the 4 other kids kissing mamas belly. So cute!

I forgot the kids kissing belly! That was a lovely one as well!

Haha. I just can't stop giggling. Those were so bad and so weird! And the one that was given out as a Christmas card is funny because. . . . . since when was it normal to send out a Christmas card of a naked pregnant lady being groped by her . . . husband? Ahhh! It feels good to point and laugh sometimes. :lol:

I thought the children kissing the mother's belly looked like little piglets or cats nursing. Seriously, that is the first thing that came to mind! Maybe b/c all the kids are the same size?

And what was up with the cat folk? She had 'The Circle of Life' written across her chest. I mean I am sure they were really stoked about their great idea, but didn't translate well.

Guest submarines
I thought the children kissing the mother's belly looked like little piglets or cats nursing. Seriously, that is the first thing that came to mind! Maybe b/c all the kids are the same size?

Me too! :blushing: But I thought it was cute.

The cat people one was interesting and the kitten on the tummy of catwoman was kinda cute-I'd never do it but it was interesting. The basketball was funny. The nude one and the hockey one and the gun ones were IMO disturbing. The tree one is a little scary-I hope she got down from that tree ok! No photo opportunity should ever include hoisting a hugely pregnant woman into a tree!