Menu

A week ago I had my surgeries

Just wanted to let you know that I am recovering from my surgeries. I haven't received the pathology report but I am praying that there is no evidence of disease in my breast tissue.

I am getting better each day. I look very mutilated but I am praying it will all be worth it.

:grouphug:

Just wanted to let you know that I am recovering from my surgeries. I haven't received the pathology report but I am praying that there is no evidence of disease in my breast tissue.

I am getting better each day. I look very mutilated but I am praying it will all be worth it.

You say mutilated, i say strong and courageous.

prayers for swift healing and perfect lab reports.

It is impossible to mutilate a spirit like the one that dwells in you, dear one.

It is okay to have a period of grieving. Both for you, and for your dh. Neither of you should fear to acknowledge that. But choose to not dwell on it too long. You have a lot of catching up to do on vibrant living, and before you know it, you'll have the energy to take on all the regular things you've missed for a while.

Praying that your discomfort will fade more each day and that the pathology is clear. Praising the LORD for your steadfast testimony!

:grouphug::grouphug: