Menu

My Dad made it to the final 8. Please vote again! No registration required!!

I have a few things. Before he got into wood turning, he used to make furniture. He made me a four poster bed, desk, & nightstands, and the desk and nightstands are in my bedroom now.

My mom's house, however, looks like a spectacular wood turning show room.

The best thing is that he's teaching my boys how to turn the year they turn 9. When we visit he takes them into his shop and helps them turn a piece. My oldest likes it so much we purchased a mini-lathe for Christmas. My parents are visiting next week, so I hope they get to spend some time together turning.

OK, I hate to admit this but I have been staying away from these threads as I can not vote one way if I think another way, out of friendship.

So it was "risky" to link through. I did not know who was who. But I knew which piece I thought was superbly beautiful. Fortunately when I checked "Keith" turned out to be your dad. And he got my (very well-deserved) vote.

He has amazing talent! And his piece is truly beautiful.

Bill

OK, I hate to admit this but I have been staying away from these threads as I can not vote one way if I think another way, out of friendship.

So it was "risky" to link through. I did not know who was who. But I knew which piece I thought was superbly beautiful. Fortunately when I checked "Keith" turned out to be your dad. And he got my (very well-deserved) vote.

He has amazing talent! And his piece is truly beautiful.

Bill

:iagree: I thought Michael's piece was cool, but "Heart Vine" was beautiful.

Voted again.... I hope he continues to win? How many more levels will he have if he wins this one?

If he wins his Region final today, he'll go to the Final Four (this will be either the 27th & 28th or the 29th & 30th).

If he wins in the Final Four, then the National Championship will be the 31st & 1st.

They are coming to visit next week--it would be so fun for him to win while he's here.