Menu

If you need a chuckle...

You know. My husband is an actual, professional photographer, and for years I have mourned the fact that I have no photos of myself pregnant. Mourned, I tell you! I am one of those apparently rare birds that loved being pregnant.

You just cured me, honey. No mourning here! I'm over it!

LMAO at:

"It's going to be a good year, Laura. A very Goodyear indeed."

and

"I'm just too tired to argue plus the kids won't be able to take off because hockey equipment will slow them down and I'll hold their heads. I'm sure it will look fine."

:lol:

Some of those were just... eww.

LMAO at:

"I'm just too tired to argue plus the kids won't be able to take off because hockey equipment will slow them down and I'll hold their heads. I'm sure it will look fine."

:lol:

Some of those were just... eww.

:iagree:Seriously, what middle aged mom gets their pic taken in a sports bra with their boys????

Now gosh darn it! Why didn't you post this last night? I had a maternity shoot today, and I could have done so much better if I had seen this yesterday! It never even dawned on me to ask if they had a dead turkey or a watermelon. And I never even asked them to strip down. Man, I really missed out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now gosh darn it! Why didn't you post this last night? I had a maternity shoot today, and I could have done so much better if I had seen this yesterday! It never even dawned on me to ask if they had a dead turkey or a watermelon. And I never even asked them to strip down. Man, I really missed out.

Are you serious? You owe them a reshoot! I mean that could have been their Christmas card. They could have had a dead turkey, a gun, a watermelon and been naked! What a memorable photo that would have been. :tongue_smilie:

Are you kidding?!! You could have had YOUR HUSBAND strip down!!

That was hilarious!!

Are you serious? You owe them a reshoot! I mean that could have been their Christmas card. They could have had a dead turkey, a gun, a watermelon and been naked! What a memorable photo that would have been. :tongue_smilie:

That's it! I'm calling her tomorrow for a reshoot. I know she will thank you for the recommendation! :lol:

Are you kidding?!! You could have had YOUR HUSBAND strip down!!

That was hilarious!!

I cannot stop laughing when I look at those pics. I have so much crap (literally...see my post from earlier) going on, and I really needed to laugh!