Menu

Anyone get the new RR catalog yet?

Karenciavo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the mailman loses mine. Seriously, I already have everything lined up for this year and for the first time in 5 years I feel great about everything.

The catalog will just make me second guess things.

Maybe I can pay my oldest a dollar to hide the catalog until February when I start researching things for next year. That would work, right? :lol:

I hope the mailman loses mine. Seriously, I already have everything lined up for this year and for the first time in 5 years I feel great about everything.

The catalog will just make me second guess things.

Maybe I can pay my oldest a dollar to hide the catalog until February when I start researching things for next year. That would work, right? :lol:

Send it to me!!!! Send it to me!!!! Something always happens to mine! I will pay for shipping :D

Ok, mine came today and I just don't love it! :confused1: It just seems so cumbersome and overwhelming! Maybe I just need more pictures b/c I am a sucker for the Lakeshore Learning catalog. :blush:

I am curious do people use it by subject or read through the tome? What sort of gems have you found through the catalog? I really *want* to like it, so maybe I am missing something and just need someone to enlighten me!

Ok, mine came today and I just don't love it! :confused1: It just seems so cumbersome and overwhelming! Maybe I just need more pictures b/c I am a sucker for the Lakeshore Learning catalog. :blush:

I am curious do people use it by subject or read through the tome? What sort of gems have you found through the catalog? I really *want* to like it, so maybe I am missing something and just need someone to enlighten me!

Others may use theirs differently, but here is what *I* do. It's quite a process, but one I enjoy (wish my catalog would get here!). First I look up subjects I am most interested in, so if I need some geography helps, I'll check that and mark (with post-it flags) anything I'm interested in. The next step is just flipping through the whole thing and again, marking with flags.

After I've done that, I look on their website (or others) for samples.

Initially I was overwhelmed by the size and the fact that there were no shiny photos, but once I devised my plan I was good to go.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal

It came today:D:D:D:D:D My post man didn't even try to put it in my mailbox and just left it on my doorstep instead:lol:

Mine went to my parents' house in PA. I live in Indiana. I never thought about it, but my dad bought some stuff for us for next year. They would have had his billing info but my shipping address. lol Oh well, I just went and requested another one...

Mine came today! I'm surprised, I thought I'd opted out of the paper one. I guess I didn't.

I plan to make out my list with item numbers before approaching their booth next week. Last year, one of the employees kids took my order and totally messed it up. Lesson learned: have a list w/numbers made out BEFORE attempting to order what's not at the booth!

I am so jealous! I live about an 90 minutes from RR (I've driven by their town) and I don't have mine yet. I'm wondering if they sent out in alphabetical order. When I get mine, I can't wait to read through the entire catalog page by page, circle all the things I'm interested in, and turn down the pages. When I'm done, the catalog won't lay flat anymore.