Menu

old navy fliers (anyone else notice?)

Josh isn't hot because of the hoodie, it's his ex, Kelly

Wearing her stylish shorts and nothing else, AMY fits right into the European beach display.(chest is naked, but blotted out)

Best friends lets you borrow clothing. Superfriends let you borrow their body parts.(dolls are black woman top half/white bottom half, the other one has white top half/black bottom half-but the inuendo is there!)

I think she thinks it's implying they are having s3x???

They are mannequins...the commercials have made several jokes about how they come apart, can break, or be put together wrong. No innuendo. In fact, I take it more that everyone is the same regardless of their ethnicity and that skin tone doesn't matter.

I think she thinks it's implying they are having s3x???

They are mannequins...the commercials have made several jokes about how they come apart, can break, or be put together wrong. No innuendo. In fact, I take it more that everyone is the same regardless of their ethnicity and that skin tone doesn't matter.

Oooooooooooooooooh. I need to get a dirtier mind so I can pick up on these things.

Josh isn't hot because of the hoodie, it's his ex, Kelly

Wearing her stylish shorts and nothing else, AMY fits right into the European beach display.(chest is naked, but blotted out)

Best friends lets you borrow clothing. Superfriends let you borrow their body parts.(dolls are black woman top half/white bottom half, the other one has white top half/black bottom half-but the inuendo is there!)

I must be awful...I find them all quite amusing. ;)

In this case though, they aren't just sharing bottoms, they are switching whole bottom bodies...that is kinda humorous...I mean they ARE mannequins.

I can see the risque-ness of the other two examples. Considering the commercials are playing off of soap dramas, it's no surprise. I don't receive their fliers nor shop at their stores.

I've tried, but I don't find a bit of innuendo. I get a reference to the way girls often share clothing of all kinds.

What are you getting out of two mannequins who are half black-half white?

Now I want to go to Old Navy.

We went today. Shorts for $15 and flag shirts for $5, woohoo!

I don't there is any innuendo implied in the leg switching bit of the ad. European beaches *do* have a lot of topless sunbathers, even old ladies would be topless! I think most of this is just a play on the fact that they are mannequins, not people. They are supposed to be humorous in a Harper's Valley PTA way. ;)

One of the ads playing in their store today had a model saying she was going to be in an ad with a live tiger but it was OK because they were bringing spare body parts.