Menu

from positive pg test to miscarriage in 4 days

thank you. I don't even know how I feel. I didn't want to be pregnant in the first place. Then after I cried a couple of days over that, I got used to the idea. And now I've got to get used to this. I've been all over the place emotionally in a very short time.

I've had 2 early MCs in the past, so I'm familiar with it all, I just sure didn't want to do it again.

I know I will be fine. Just a lot of emotional upheaval. thanks for your kind words!

Could it be implantation bleeding? I hope its only that.

:grouphug:

No, I'm pretty sure it is MC...moderate bleeding so far and it's starting to get a little heavier with cramping. I also took another pregnancy test and it is now negative...I'm sure because my hormone levels have dropped (this has happened to me before). So I think it's not looking good.

No, I'm pretty sure it is MC...moderate bleeding so far and it's starting to get a little heavier with cramping. I also took another pregnancy test and it is now negative...I'm sure because my hormone levels have dropped (this has happened to me before). So I think it's not looking good.

I'm really sorry.

About a year and a half ago I went through a similar experience. Was a few month along, and felt a sudden gush. Went to the emergency room. That was a night mare experience. Everything ended up being ok. I thought everything was ok. Then at about 22 or 23 weeks I went in for the ultrasound, and there was no heartbeat. A first trimester pregnancy loss is so much easier than a second trimester loss. I have had 4 losses (1 first, 3 third). It is not easy but you will get through it.

I just wanted to share with you my experience, in case it might be something you'd like to check into. I had a miscarriage in Jul 2006, and it was devastating. We were overjoyed to find out I was pregnant the following October, but in early November I started to bleed. I assumed it was a miscarriage, and I decided to let nature take its course. After a month of heavy bleeding, I finally went to the obgyn, where they did a hormone level check, and mine was very low (I think it was 7?). The doctors were sure my miscarriage had to be almost complete, so I decided to just continue on. The bleeding continued, and eventually became very, very heavy--like soaking a pad in 1/2 hour. It wasn't an emergency, and the doctors said to come in the next day. I did, and they performed an ultrasound. There was my baby, heart beating away. I continued to bleed heavily into January, but our ds was born in May (he'll be two this month).

I'm not sure why my hormone levels were so low. I suppose it could have been a lab error. I know that my story isn't typical, but I'm throwing it out there because I know from experience that what feels like a miscarriage isn't ALWAYS a miscarriage.

I just wanted to share with you my experience, in case it might be something you'd like to check into. I had a miscarriage in Jul 2006, and it was devastating. We were overjoyed to find out I was pregnant the following October, but in early November I started to bleed. I assumed it was a miscarriage, and I decided to let nature take its course. After a month of heavy bleeding, I finally went to the obgyn, where they did a hormone level check, and mine was very low (I think it was 7?). The doctors were sure my miscarriage had to be almost complete, so I decided to just continue on. The bleeding continued, and eventually became very, very heavy--like soaking a pad in 1/2 hour. It wasn't an emergency, and the doctors said to come in the next day. I did, and they performed an ultrasound. There was my baby, heart beating away. I continued to bleed heavily into January, but our ds was born in May (he'll be two this month).

I'm not sure why my hormone levels were so low. I suppose it could have been a lab error. I know that my story isn't typical, but I'm throwing it out there because I know from experience that what feels like a miscarriage isn't ALWAYS a miscarriage.

WOW. That's an awesome outcome! Good to know these things happen.