Menu

I'd love to see your family picture...

If someone can tell my how to get the picture from "my pictures to here, I'll give it a try.

Click on the "Reply" button, and then when the message box pops up, click on the little paper clip icon that's up at the top.

Browse through your files until you find the picture you'd like to post, and then click on that photo.

I think then you click "upload" and it inserts the picture as a thumbnail. Voila! (I hope!)

I shared mine when I was asking for help earlier. Shannon831 offered her Photoshop expertise and this is the one I'm sending out. I hope you share yours, Julie ~ and I hope you're in it. I so prefer true family photos that include the adults, not just the younger generation.:)

colleenphoto.jpg

ETA: I'm sorry this is so huge. I just copied the link from photobucket and that's the way it turned out.

I shared mine when I was asking for help earlier. Shannon831 offered her Photoshop expertise and this is the one I'm sending out. I hope you share yours, Julie ~ and I hope you're in it. I so prefer true family photos that include the adults, not just the younger generation.:)

colleenphoto.jpg

ETA: I'm sorry this is so huge. I just copied the link from photobucket and that's the way it turned out.

As I was viewing you family picture, which is beautiful, my 4yo dd was on my lap, and she insisted that one of you boys is in her Sunday School class. When I said, no honey, those boys live near your Grandma K, she said, no mom, he in my class. Your family is lovely. Enjoy those boys.

I posted ours in your other thread, but I'll post it here as well.

Sorry, Colleen, that it doesn't have dh & me in it. If it helps at all, I think of you everytime I gather them together to take a picture. One of these days your voice in my head is going to compel me to take a true family portrait :D.

Call me sappy, but with every photo I think, "Wow, what beautiful kids!"

The pictures are making me realize though, that most of you have young children. Mine are all getting older (is that possible when I'm still such a young gal? lol!).

Well my two older are not in the photo, they will be 13yo in February! They are in public school and just started going to dances. I cannot believe it.

I have nothing of all four of us. This is a pic of me (pink dress holding all the flowers) with my twins (and their AG dolls), my sister, her girls (the two in black), and my brother's daughter (white dress). It was taken after my cousin's wedding in Belgium this summer. My girls were the flower girls.

post-93-13535082724794_thumb.jpg

post-93-13535082724794_thumb.jpg

Here are three of my crew, I have not gathered everyone for the family photo yet. We usually do it in front of the tree and we just got that up last night :001_smile:

Your children are beautiful. May ask if there is an ethnic mix? They are almost more beautiful than mine:D. Dh is Chinese and I'm, well heinz 57. Trying to find a photo that would do them justice.

Nakia, your girls are abolutely beautiful. Wow! I hope your dh is ready to fend off the young men *big time*. :-)

Thank you so much Julie. I think they're pretty gorgeous too! My husband talks about that very subject a lot. I think the thought terrifies him!

And such an interesting variety of approaches and "looks," too.

I don't have any reasonably current photos that include the grown-ups, since I happen to believe that I am not an asset to pictures. I'd much prefer to look at my kids, and I suspect the rest of the world feels pretty much the same way.

That said, I'll post the ones we sent out this year. I included both in our newsletter. (I think I posted one of them in the other thread, too.)