Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

9 hours ago, MercyA said:

I'll have to ask my mom if it was the same for her when she was growing up in Florida in the 60's! I know it was a huge culture shock for her to move to Indiana and have to start wearing pantyhose.

Around here it is the Amish who are mostly barefoot or flip-flopped. My mom's doctor told her that one part of delivering Amish babies he decidedly doesn't enjoy is the condition of the mother's feet when they come in--the bottoms almost always black with dirt. 

Sorry, I know this conversation started over a month ago... 🙂

Lol - even now I have to check my feet for this reason. 

On 10/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, Lilaclady said:

3D3D69A6-AE28-4E89-8753-96536C4B684D.jpeg

2dd has this next to her front door.  She doesn't get people who aren't supposed to be there.

12 hours ago, historically accurate said:

Not a joke or meme, but sweet clip.

May be an image of 7 people and text that says 'Suzanne Paragano Kane 1November 2015 So proud of Justin. His friend (without the jacket) isn't allowed to wear costume because of his religion, so Justin and the rest of the boys brainstormed to come up with an idea hat would work for them, without having to exclude anyone. Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the President of the United States and his secret service men. #proudmama'

dudeling did something similar at the trunk or treat last night.  He was an IRS agent collecting taxes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kbutton said:

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎وe Please don't ride with me if you're going to grab the dash or scream every time we run off the road. It 00 makes me nervous. eee‎'‎

I'm sending this to my dh . . . . who likes to joke "if you don't like how I drive, stay off the sidewalk"  (he's not that bad, but my kids once gave me a blind fold.)

he likes to remind me he missed the deer that jumped in front of us.  and missed it again when it zagged to jump in front of us again . . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:

May be a cartoon of text

I saw this at the same moment my kids used Alexa to play a Christmas song.  They had been begging all day and I finally relented and told them they could have one a day until Thanksgiving.  They all laughed when I showed them this.

• Like 3