Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

4 hours ago, Terabith said:

No, Obama is the kitty in my picture.  I stole that one from a Facebook group called Famtastic Employedbois and Wheremst They Work

Judging by the expression on that cat's face, this isn't the first time he has had to do this job. 😄

Edited by SusanC
mismatched verb tenses makes me tense
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, SusanC said:

Judging by the expression on that cat's face, this isn't the first time he had done this job. 😄

Frankly, knowing cats, I would have real questions about just whose garage it would lead you to if his own garage was filled with strange people.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, wilrunner said:

I had a friend who used rooster sauce in one of her dishes. I looked and looked at the grocery store for rooster sauce, but couldn't find it. When I asked my friend where she got hers, she sheepishly told me it was worcestershire sauce. 😂

We call siracha "rooster sauce" so that would really have confused me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terabith said:

BF5395E4-0D33-4DB1-9042-5054F9DD3DA2.jpeg

there is a 3,300 ft elevation difference from the lowest point (eastern Kansas) to the highest point in the state of Kansas. (Mt. Sunflower in the west. - which, incidently, doesn't remotely look like what we westerners would expect a mt to look like . . .)