Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

On 10/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, Katy said:

My mom was a health food nut and I drank water all the time, but this is definitely true for most of my friends.

FD1432E3-647E-4722-B2F2-1DD0C6A9EB92.jpeg

Dss has several times taken the boys for a treat such as a slurpee and they always choose water instead. He says he's trying to recreate the father-son treat days he and dh often had yet he can't complain that they choose the healthy option. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cintinative said:

Aack! I should have done that (looked at the original). Sorry guys! I posted a clarifying comment on the meme.

Thanks for noting the difference but I think we all understand that memes are frequently photoshopped. That was a good one, I couldn’t quite remember what the original looked like. And now that I’ve seem it again, even the original looks like a dog from a distance. 

• Like 3

On 10/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, Lady Florida. said:

It's been 23 years since I had to deal with this but my cousin's daughter is pregnant and due next month. We've been trying to prepare her for reality. 😁

FB_IMG_1634752669411.jpg

They left out this one:

See the source image

Mom and dad trying to have some quality time . . . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Sorry not a joke, but I thought this might be a good tip to know.

F6629203-0CF5-48E6-A034-D08443EE5460.jpeg

If you have no signal you can't change your voicemail. I saw this go all over social media yesterday.  If your phone is about to die, sure.  But not if there is no signal.  

• Like 1