Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, purpleowl said:

I developed a strategy to help with this! When I grab a present to wrap, I first write the recipient's name on a sticky note and stick it on my shirt. 😄

I sort everyone’s presents and only wrap one person’s at a time. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Katy said:

I sort everyone’s presents and only wrap one person’s at a time. 

Me too. And this year I decided I was going to put all the gifts for each person in ONE wrapped thing. So they all have one gift under the tree from us but who knows what all might be in it. This will probably be the last time I reuse paper gift bags. Next year I’m sewing cloth gift bags to be reused each year. 

• Like 5

On 12/24/2022 at 12:31 PM, Katy said:

BF9670A9-CF9A-4CDB-81D2-E72702E83EBF.jpeg

I admit that about 1am on Christmas eve I grabbed my own fabric scissors to wrap a gift as I didn't have it in me to go looking, again, for the other scissors. Except I only had pinking shears on that table. So then I STILL had to go look for the regular scissors because cutting wrapping paper with pinking shears takes forever, since you can't glide the scissors at all. (and for anyone worried about my pinking shears, I got another pair for Christmas so it's all good)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4