Menu

Grumpy vent. Because I can't VagueBook about it.

Rebel Yell

Ugh! I got so sick of trying to figure people put that I just started bei g very blunt about it. I figured if they are clueless they may like to be clued in about their behavior. If they are just jerks then that means one less person for me to have to deal with because jerks are quickly removed from my circle of acquaintances

• Like 4

After spring-like temps last week, we saw snow this week.  Not okay.

Spring break with my college freshman is going too fast.  Not okay.

Political posts on FB have me rolling my eyes.  'Clueless' and 'jerk' explain much of what is on my daily FB feed.  

Coffee ice cream can solve most everything.  

• Like 4

I liked the internet before Facebook. Now it feels more like a nervous habit--I keep checking to see if Facebook was nothing but a bad dream even though I know it wasn't.

Is that vague enough for y'all? ;)

• Like 1

Venting about myself - totally unmotivated today to do anything other than curl up with a good book.

Also frustrated that the little person in my house sees it as my responsibility to keep her entertained.

And then those who say they're wanting to get together over the weekend but won't respond to solidify plans - have some respect for my time, people!

• Like 4

Not really vague, but I need to vent. Fridge leaked. Hardwood floor warped. Water mitigation company is here with their loud equipment.

Fingers crossed we don't have to replace our floor.

Ugh!!!!!

The ice maker line at our old house had a slow, steady leak. We had to replace the flooring in the entire downstairs. Thank goodness for insurance! And it was right before we moved, so new flooring was a perk to buyers. We had to move out a month early though, which insurance didn't cover.

• Like 1

People still smoke in non-smoking hotels..

Our lives have never, NEVER been like this before, so if you've lived through unemployment and maybe kind of homelessness, you have my regrets of not expressing my sympathy and offering a helping hand sooner.

I'm afraid I will delete this too because I just don't like putting TMPI anywhere. I still consider this a personal space to vent without people knowing my identity.

Edited by Gaillardia
  • Like 4

The ice maker line at our old house had a slow, steady leak. We had to replace the flooring in the entire downstairs. Thank goodness for insurance! And it was right before we moved, so new flooring was a perk to buyers. We had to move out a month early though, which insurance didn't cover.

Yes, it's the ice maker line - slow leak. DH noticed some slight warping and pulled it out to find the wet. Ugh!

We just bought the house in Aug, and I big puffy heart love the wood floors. Continuous wood throughout the entire level. Grrrrrr. We'll find out how much needs to be replaced next week when we're dry. I'm so bummed! At least insurance covers it. Still. Ouch.

Glad it worked (sort of) in your favor!

At least our AC is probably covered by the home warranty... :)

Thinking of going to Steak and Shake for a cookie butter shake after the coffee ice cream, elf queen!

Edited by Spryte
  • Like 1

Well since you asked, person who thinks they can monitor and judge, the tickets to the ballet were $4 each, I got lunch using coupons and all I had was a drink, the book I bought dd I used my educator card discount and the fancy candy was St. Patrick Day themed and 1/2 price soooooo even if you think I shouldn't " waste money" I did it thriftily. Oh, and she did a math quiz too and got a 93%. You know, since field trips aren't real learning.

Whew, that wanted out badly.

• Like 8

As though this year hasn't been hard enough, when it rains it hails.  Literally.  My trees and plants were stripped bare, my container gardens laid waste, and my roof totaled.  At least the hail didn't kill my pets.  (Animals died from the hail at the FW zoo--same hailstorm.)

ETA:  Vaguebook, whatever that is, isn't my style.  Sorry if I don't fit in.  What can I say!?!  I homeschooled for 17 years...I've learned to be blunt.   Bwahaha!

Edited by Halftime Hope
  • Like 2

If I didn't hate vaguebooking I think I'd do it a lot.

Here's mine of the day:  Stressed out because life is too short to live on pins and needles over something that never happened.

Edited by Plink
  • Like 1

I had to lose the facebook page so I could still be friends with some relatives. And I am much happier. I don't have to read their stupid announcements that they love their spouse when I know that after 6 mos of marriage she cut him off. Or some peoples political beliefs...you can have them just don't yell them at me. I don't tell you mine.

This felt good too. ;-)

• Like 2