Menu

I refuse to cry

lollie010

Sweet baby girl has been sick, but the big kids have to keep going with their work. Well, I was holding baby girl and leaning over to get the kindergarteners copy work out of his school bin, which by the way, contains the entire memoria press k curriculum. You know the one with those pretty art cards, copy work, enrichment guide, beautiful literature and poetry books and that phonics workbook that isn't being sold anymore. Yes, that one! Well sweet baby girl vomited on the entire bin. Most of it can't be salvaged. And no one wants to come back to the table to finish their work. I think I may just advance the kindergartener to first grade now so that I don't have to buy the same thing twice. Lol.

Oh, honey.  Cry if you need to, I know I would.  

You might want to contact the company and see if they'd be able to do anything for you.  Not that they're in any way obligated to but maybe they'd have some used materials or seconds that they could sell you.

I'm sorry.  We had the stomach flu last week, too.

Sweet baby girl has been sick, but the big kids have to keep going with their work. Well, I was holding baby girl and leaning over to get the kindergarteners copy work out of his school bin, which by the way, contains the entire memoria press k curriculum. You know the one with those pretty art cards, copy work, enrichment guide, beautiful literature and poetry books and that phonics workbook that isn't being sold anymore. Yes, that one! Well sweet baby girl vomited on the entire bin. Most of it can't be salvaged. And no one wants to come back to the table to finish their work. I think I may just advance the kindergartener to first grade now so that I don't have to buy the same thing twice. Lol.

Seriously, this is a fantastic idea!  You could take a year and a half to complete first grade (assuming you follow a traditional schedule and have half a year of kindy left).

It could work!  :thumbup1:

Well, I just decided on an early dismissal. It was probably a bad idea to try today anyway. One good thing though, my 5th grader grabbed his math book, ran to his room and finished out a level of Singapore by doing the last 7 lessons in one sitting. Yay! So now I'll be ordering some math for him at the same time. Hopefully, I'll save a bit on shipping. Lol.

Ugh I am so sorry!  

Vomit certainly trumps the spill we had earlier.  

We decided to go get Sonic 1/2 price drinks, since we were in a funk because my dh left for a 2 week overseas business trip today.  As we were coming in from the garage, by soccer star dd kicks a ball up 4 stairs to aim for the hallway (so she wouldn't have to pick up the ball and take it in) and she hit the door frame and it ricocheted back and hit me along with my 44 oz drink!  I was upset but she was so sorry that we just cleaned it up and tried to laugh.

Good times.