Menu

Tell your nerdy jokes here

kiana

Three guys are on a boat. They have four cigarettes, but no matches, lighters, or any way to get them lighted. However, they are all desperately craving a smoke. What do they do?

They throw one cigarette overboard and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter.

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

There are some great nerdy jokes here, thanks to Kid Snippets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unav87kTeKA

Warning: If you haven't seen Kid Snippets do NOT click any of the other links.  If you do, you won't get any housework or school done for several days as you make your way through all 100+ of their videos. Fair warning!! 

• Like 5

On a dark, foggy night, a man was walking through a forest on his way home.  As he walked along, it became darker and darker.  Spooky sounds were all around him.  Before long, he realized that there was something following him.  He walked faster and faster.  After a few minutes, he started to run!  He ran up to a dark, spooky house.  While bagging on the door, he realized it was a coffin chasing him!  He broke through the door just as the coffin was on his heals!  He raced around the living room, but the coffin kept coming!  He raced around the kitchen, but the coffin kept coming!  He tore up the stairs!  The coffin was close behind!  The man ran through the bedroom into the bathroom and slammed the door shut!  But the coffin started breaking down the door!  In a panic, the man searched for anything he could find that would stop the coffin.  He grabbed a hand full of cough drops and threw them at the coffin...and the "coughin'" stopped.   :leaving:

This thread has been great!

• Like 4

I'm having a yuck day, and this thread has helped lift the clouds.

Even the ones I'm too dumb to understand,

(and have to pretend laugh to because even the kids seem to get them.)

:thumbup1: I hope this thread never dies. Again.

Two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have some H2O."

The second says, "I'll have some H2O too."

The second scientist dies.

My nephew's science teacher isn't overly fond of him.

He talks a lot and comes off as a know-it all in her class.

But he's been trying to simmer down and be less obnoxious.

("Passionate" is his euphemism of choice.)

He passed her a note after class today, with this joke written on it.

She came over to him at lunch, smiled, and said she LIKED the joke.

So he thanks you, MiMi & Kiana (OP) -

this thread, and joke, moved him down a spot on her Poo List.

:D

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh and one more...but this one's not for the kids, but hopefully you'll enjoy it :0

On his 70th birthday, a man was given a gift certificate from his wife. The certificate was for a consultation with an Indian medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a simple cure for erectile dysfunction! The husband went to the reservation and saw the medicine man.

The old Indian gave him a potion and with a strong grip on his shoulder warned, 'This is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful, and then say '1-2-3.'

When you do, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you can perform for as long as you want."

The man thanked the old Indian and as he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,' he responded, "but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

He was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom.

When she came in, he took off his clothes and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes, and then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition, because we could end up with a dangling participle.

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...

Because there is too much seriousness on the chat board at the moment for this close to Christmastime:

Heisenberg goes to a marriage counselor. He says "I'm having trouble pleasing my wife. Every time I get up any momentum, she says the position is wrong. Any time I get the position correct, I can't get up any momentum!"

• Like 3

Because there is too much seriousness on the chat board at the moment for this close to Christmastime:

Heisenberg goes to a marriage counselor. He says "I'm having trouble pleasing my wife. Every time I get up any momentum, she says the position is wrong. Any time I get the position correct, I can't get up any momentum!"

I'm uncertain about this joke.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

And here's a math and snake joke :)

The flood is over and the ark has landed. "Go forth and multiply," Noah tells the animals.

A few months later, he decides to take a stroll and see how the animals are doing. Everywhere he looks he finds baby animals. Everyone is doing fine except for one pair of little snakes. "Please, Noah," say the snakes, "we need you to cut down some trees for us."

"No problem," says Noah. He cuts down a few trees and goes home scratching his head. A few weeks later he gets curious and come back to check on the snakes. They now have lots of little snakes and everyone is happy. "What happened?" he asks them.

"We are adders," the snakes explain. "So we need logs to multiply".

• Like 5

And a real leg slapper for herpetologists (scroll down if you don't get it)

How did the legless lizard cross the road?

It didn't!

(Legless lizards cannot move on very smooth surfaces. They're adapted for tunneling through earth. It makes them quite easy to study in the lab-put them on a table, and they stay put, unlike snakes and lizards with legs).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm enjoying the resurrection of this thread.  This is my favorite nerdy joke of the moment:

I asked the librarian if she had a book on Pavlov's dogs and Schrodinger's cat.  She said it rang a bell but she wasn't sure if it was there or not.

• Like 11