Menu

10,000 posts! Woohoo!

unsinkable

Why are round numbers so neat?

:lol:

Uh-oh. You'll have to stop posting to maintain that lovely round number. :tongue_smilie:

I would love to hit 10,000 but there are so many threads I don't feel I can participate in. I usually don't know what people are talking about! :)

Uh-oh. You'll have to stop posting to maintain that lovely round number. :tongue_smilie:

I would love to hit 10,000 but there are so many threads I don't feel I can participate in. I usually don't know what people are talking about! :)

Already blew it!

I enjoy your posts!

I actually said something catty about round numbers-----

you know: like 30 and 40 and 50

It's the primes I look out for. :D

Oh, and a good friend of mine just celebrated 22,222 day birthday. One of the few times I wish we had the age equivalent of an odometer.

Well that's good.

DS barfed at 1am and I haven't had much sleep-- but my first thought to almost every thread is very smart @ssed and I should just quit while I am ahead.

On the other hand, I did restrain myself from calling my friend (who has a new baby) to commiserate (at 2am). I should get some points for that.

Well that's good.

DS barfed at 1am and I haven't had much sleep-- but my first thought to almost every thread is very smart @ssed and I should just quit while I am ahead.

On the other hand, I did restrain myself from calling my friend (who has a new baby) to commiserate (at 2am). I should get some points for that.

+10,000 points for you

Well that's good.

It is good to know that I am not alone at the snark table!

:P

I don't usually know what I'm talking about, either, but that hasn't stopped me yet. :D

Congrats!  I like a nice round number too, but I'm with Night Elf.  I just don't feel qualified to pipe up on some of these topics.  I do enjoy reading many of them, and I learn so much about other people's way of seeing things.  It's way better than reading the news about something. 

Unsinkable-

Congratulations on being opinionated!

:lol:

In all seriousness, your advice, sense of humor, and mastery of sarcasm are a boon to the Hive.

Congrats from me too.

I didn't know sarcasm was a plus here.  It might have been better if I didn't.  I really try to keep it under wraps when posting (as opposed to when speaking to family :tongue_smilie: ).  

Congrats from me too.

I didn't know sarcasm was a plus here. It might have been better if I didn't. I really try to keep it under wraps when posting (as opposed to when speaking to family :tongue_smilie: ).

Well it is a plus in MY book.

(Says Lu, who reads almost every post with a flippant, half-serious tone and erases half her posts before she hits enter due to sarcasm overload.)

Aww, thank, ladies!

I got really sunburned yesterday and can't move my neck w/o pain. It's nice to read all the congrats!

That's one of the best excuses ever for not being able to get off the computer.

Kinda drastic though. Ouch.