Menu

Could you pray for me today if you are so inclined?

I'm having major pain and am having a very difficult time functioning. My brain can't handle the stimuli from the pain plus the world around me. I ate half of my egg cold this morning because I forgot to heat it up. I called my sister instead of my dad this morning and was so surprised when I heard her voice. We HAVE to do school. I have an appt. with the doctor at 3 pm. Until then I'm loading up on pain meds. I'm ok - I just need a bit of prayer to get through to then.

Thank you all. We've gotten through a.m. school. I could feel my medicines starting to work. I'm still in a lot of pain in my feet but I can think somewhat now. Just 2 1/2 more hours until I go to the doctor - not that he can necessarily work a miracle.

:grouphug:

I'm hitting the 'hard to think' threshold, thanks to the weather switching.

And Diva is being...Diva. To the nth degree.

One of us may not survive. I wouldn't place bets on which one.

I'm having major pain and am having a very difficult time functioning. My brain can't handle the stimuli from the pain plus the world around me. I ate half of my egg cold this morning because I forgot to heat it up. I called my sister instead of my dad this morning and was so surprised when I heard her voice. We HAVE to do school. I have an appt. with the doctor at 3 pm. Until then I'm loading up on pain meds. I'm ok - I just need a bit of prayer to get through to then.

I'm sorry. Pray the pain is gone by now.

Jean,

I hope the day became a little more manageable.

Thank you all. I'm quoting Sebastian as an excuse to expand on my doctor's appointment. He confirmed what I suspected, that the problem actually originated in my hips and then radiated down to my feet. He had trouble getting my body to move since it was so locked up. I go back again in two days - on Wednesday. He also gave me a referral to another doctor - a naturopathic doctor who specializes in inflammation management. If anyone has inflammation that needs to be managed, it's me.

We got through school. I'm still in some pain but not to the extent it was this morning. I can actually carry on a sane conversation now. We are having an "easy" supper tonight - but still healthy.

Thank you all. I'm quoting Sebastian as an excuse to expand on my doctor's appointment. He confirmed what I suspected, that the problem actually originated in my hips and then radiated down to my feet. He had trouble getting my body to move since it was so locked up. I go back again in two days - on Wednesday. He also gave me a referral to another doctor - a naturopathic doctor who specializes in inflammation management. If anyone has inflammation that needs to be managed, it's me.

We got through school. I'm still in some pain but not to the extent it was this morning. I can actually carry on a sane conversation now. We are having an "easy" supper tonight - but still healthy.

Just now saw this. Hope you're doing better, Jean! :grouphug: