Menu

We got our pictures!

Last week I posted that I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out what to wear for pictures. It all ended up just fine :001_smile:.

A few asked to see the finished product. Here are a few of my favorites of the whole family.

ETA: Thanks again, everyone. Removed pics so they're not floating out there forever :001_smile:.

Edited by sparrow

Last week I posted that I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out what to wear for pictures. It all ended up just fine :001_smile:.

A few asked to see the finished product. Here are a few of my favorites of the whole family.

Beautiful~!!!

Thanks for all of your kind words, everyone! We had a great photographer that made everything easy and we're fortunate to have a beautiful location for pictures literally minutes from our home.

I loved that the photographer seemed to be able to capture the closeness our family has. Let me share just one more of the kids that I'll cherish :001_smile:. They really have a fantastic relationship. I think homeschooling had a part in that ;).

ETA: Removed pic, so it's not floating out there forever....

Edited by sparrow

Thanks for all of your kind words, everyone! We had a great photographer that made everything easy and we're fortunate to have a beautiful location for pictures literally minutes from our home.

I loved that the photographer seemed to be able to capture the closeness our family has. Let me share just one more of the kids that I'll cherish :001_smile:. They really have a fantastic relationship. I think homeschooling had a part in that ;).

They are precious! What a gorgeous family you have! :)