Menu

Going straight to the double dog dare......

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouguereau painted a portrait of me about 100 years before I was born, he was just psychic. :tongue_smilie:

I'm faintly similar though. I am a brunette. That's close enough. ;)

If you're *that* curious, I'm sure there's a pic somewhere on my long neglected blog in my siggie.

Rosie taunted me and told me in essence I was a chicken for not posting my pic in my avatar so here you go.

Did not! I only *wondered* if you were chicken. :biggrinjester: Anyway, you posted it after I said I wasn't going to tease any more. And you look more gorgeous than I have in a photo since I was 4.

:)

Rosie

Did not! I only *wondered* if you were chicken. :biggrinjester: Anyway, you posted it after I said I wasn't going to tease any more. And you look more gorgeous than I have in a photo since I was 4.

:)

Rosie

Blush. :blushing: It was a very lucky shot and it's a very old pic too! :p

Rosie taunted me and told me in essence I was a chicken for not posting my pic in my avatar so here you go.

That's not fair! I missed it. It was 3.29 am here, and I was in bed, and I missed it. Can't you post it again? Please, please, pretty please.

(Oh and what is your avatar too, while I'm at it?)

Cassy

Back to my old self again....I like my avatar! But I have to say this has been fun to see everyone's beautiful faces. Yes, we are real people behind these many posts!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I like it when people keep thier original avatars forever because that's how I know them. Otherwise I get confused and wonder who this strange person with 5k posts is. :tongue_smilie:

That's not fair! I missed it. It was 3.29 am here, and I was in bed, and I missed it. Can't you post it again? Please, please, pretty please.

(Oh and what is your avatar too, while I'm at it?)

Cassy

Ay, you're killing me. lol I'm shy about posting my picture. :blushing: I'll post it up here for you, but I don't want to change my avatar again. It felt too weird/uncomfortable to have my picture showing everywhere I was posting. :tongue_smilie:

My avatar is a winter scene with snowy hills and a cross and a face coming down from the sky in the form of the Aurora Borealis kissing the cross and the caption says "I believe in you". Being from South Florida and never having seen snow or the Aurora I'm fascinated by it and just thought it was a neat image. :)

post-8771-13535086779152_thumb.jpg

post-8771-13535086779152_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ibbygirl

I like it when people keep thier original avatars forever because that's how I know them. Otherwise I get confused and wonder who this strange person with 5k posts is. :tongue_smilie:

LOL Me too! I get so lost when the avatars change. :)

Ay, you're killing me. lol I'm shy about posting my picture. :blushing: I'll post it up here for you, but I don't want to change my avatar again. It felt too weird/uncomfortable to have my picture showing everywhere I was posting. :tongue_smilie:

My avatar is a winter scene with snowy hills and a cross and a face coming down from the sky in the form of the Aurora Borealis kissing the cross and the caption says "I believe in you". Being from South Florida and never having seen snow or the Aurora I'm fascinated by it and just thought it was a neat image. :)

Ah, thank you! :001_smile: You're beautiful! (And so smart and funny too, some people have it all :glare:).

I can see the cross on your avatar now. You'd never believe how much time I've spent squinting at it trying to make sense of it :tongue_smilie:.

Ah, thank you! :001_smile: You're beautiful! (And so smart and funny too, some people have it all :glare:).

I can see the cross on your avatar now. You'd never believe how much time I've spent squinting at it trying to make sense of it :tongue_smilie:.

Thank you. :blushing:

LOL I do the same thing with other people's avatars. They're so small I can never really see what they are. hehe

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Did you post this once before? This picture looks so familiar!

Ibby, you're gorgeous!:001_smile:

ETA: I cannot get my avatar to change on the iPad, but if you go here, you can see a picture of me from last summer, plus many of my middle and high school Shakespearean thespians in Macbeth. :D

Edited by Caitilin

My avatar is me, but here is a more recent pic without the silly fake glasses or rays of brilliance shooting out of my head! :lol: In other words... realistic.:tongue_smilie:

404974_3429047079652_963906256_n.jpg

You're still glowing. You have a natural luminescence LOL!!! Great pic.:001_smile: