Menu

Photoshopped away at Fb

Whiskey tango foxtrot? That is incredibly offensive.

:lol::lol::lol: My dh is a private pilot, but I never quite thought of using call-letters so....creatively!

ETA: Sorry for the hijack. Osmosis Mom, that is appalling!

I am incredulous myself. The picture is in the group called IAG 1990 and the girl mssing her head is second from right in the middle. I can't see if they used my first year picture where I was without hijab or if they used another face. I am not a member of the group.

Hunh. I looked at the profile picture. There's a head on the girl that is second from right in the middle. Are you saying that would be you? Because the profile picture is small, and if you were wearing a white hijab, it may be blending in to the white shirt of the girl behind you. Is that possible?

Now I realise who must have done this. There was one extremely racist person in class, very low on the totempole. We spoke cordially, but obviously were not friendly. There is an email associated with that IAG page which states her name, common name. Guess she didn't get smarter with time. Oh, well, since I now know it was her, then I just feel sorry for her.

Nope, nothing comes up for me.

This one does IAG 3x årgang 1990 but the profile pic is so small I can't see a thing.

I'm thinking that's the one though. The second girl from right, in the middle row, is wearing a white hat, but I see no roses. The thumbnail is so small, it's hard to see. (there's definitely no hijab though)

Edited by CleoQc

I'm sorry! :( I'm glad you figured out how it came to be.

There were two girls in class with the same name so I felt awful, thinking it was the other one which meant basically that they all had ridiculed me. And my choice of religion, of course. But then I suddenly remembered this girl, we even sat almost right next to eachother for three years, but we seriously avpoded speaking to eachother since she was so hateful but could not express it since I was well liked.

Nope, nothing comes up for me.

This one does IAG 3x årgang 1990 but the profile pic is so small I can't see a thing.

That is thr one. The picture is small, but obviously nobody with a white hijaab, right? I was looking at my picture last week which is why I even thought of looking up the group on FB.

Hahaha, Mergath.

I am not in the group. I think Zi reuested in the past and likewise today, but what is the probability of her accepting me??! I did email her and told her I'd come after her, legally speaking, but we'll see. I cannot post on the page itself and might not have any of the others' emails.

Hahaha, Mergath.

I am not in the group. I think Zi reuested in the past and likewise today, but what is the probability of her accepting me??! I did email her and told her I'd come after her, legally speaking, but we'll see. I cannot post on the page itself and might not have any of the others' emails.

Not sure if you can do this since you are not part of the gorup but if you can, FB let's you report photos. It's worth a shot.

I am assuming itnis illegal. They didn't just remove the scarf, they replaced my face with that of somebody else.

Adults did this!!

Well, using the term adults is subjective in this case I think. ;) This is what happens when people use computers instead of sharpie markers. Same intellect, different medium.

Just discovered this morning that my other Muslim friend, no head scarf, also got chopped off in this picture. She is Turkish and a lot of Danish people have a lot of racism towards that ethnicity. Dd accidentally found another class picture on FB from the first year, different class but we were all very close, where I also got chopped off.

So, whatever. Supremacy at its most cowardly.

Life goes on.

Just discovered this morning that my other Muslim friend, no head scarf, also got chopped off in this picture. She is Turkish and a lot of Danish people have a lot of racism towards that ethnicity. Dd accidentally found another class picture on FB from the first year, different class but we were all very close, where I also got chopped off.

So, whatever. Supremacy at its most cowardly.

Life goes on.

Aside from looking very racist the thought of someone actually doing that and thinking it is ok is scary and downright creepy! Can't even wrap my mind around it. Hope FB can take care of it for you.