Menu

What is the one food you buy occasionally

I usually have a stash of shrimp in my freezer. It's just for meeeeeeee.

I also have a supply of Very Nice Chocolate. When my friend's husband travels to Belgium he sometimes brings some back for me. I give the kids the ones that I don't like as much, but the rest is all mine!!! :D

well, my hub keeps getting into my dark chocolate

I'm going to have to start smacking him or actually HIDE it *rolls eyes*

I can't seem to keep any of my goodies from him anymore!! But the kids..no way. Touch my candy, touch my CHOCOLATE, lose a limb. Period.

Probably my "diet" foods like Fiber One bars, Weight Watcher ice cream, Slim A Bear bar, stuff like that.

My MIL used to do this when dh was a teen, and he'd eat like 3 Weight Watcher meals at once (because they weren't filling enough). :rolleyes:

Claussen's little dill pickles. HAVE to have these, as I get severe pickle cravings (have for the past 5 months)! Isn't that the weirdest thing?

Btw, I'm out--see ya after the store.

Oh boy. My dh has to have pepperoncinis or something in vinegar when his blood pressure is low.

that is just for you and you won't share.:p When I am anxious or upset it's hot wings the boys get a little upset when the find the box in the garbage. When it's that time of month M&M's or cherry garcia ben&jerry's ice cream.

Cherry sours and gummy bears! I keep them in my panty drawer so no one can find them! Unless of course someone else decides to put up the laundry! NOT!

Dark chocolate and raspberry squares from Ghirardelli. Pity the fool who takes those without my handing them out. My treat -- unfortunately, the others in this house love them too :(

Oh, these sound yummy! I promise I won't steal yours, :D...but I'll looking for some on my next Target trip.

I always have some kind of chocolate (preferrable dark) around. I don't usually have to hide it, since no one else here likes dark, but I will hide it when necessary. :cool:

Lima beans. I really like them. Dh and ds gag just thinking about them. I will sometimes buy a can of lima beans, heat it up and eat it with toast for a lunch, but I can only do that if they aren't around, which isn't too often. I consider it a real treat.