Menu

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just beginning to wonder where you were.

We were out at a museum w/my folks, then I came home and died for a few hrs.

Heading out shortly for my early birthday dinner.

Assuming that I can fit through the door, stuffed with 13 perfect children as I am. Did I mention they're all telepathic, speak English, Latin, Italian, French and Greek? And are already studying University level physics, chemistry, and astrophysics?

I don't tolerate slackers.

Y'all hold down the fort. I'm going to bed. Yes, it is only 8:30p here, but we've had a long day. If I list all the things we've done I'd be called a troll so I'll refrain. :lol:

What did I just post about not tolerating slackers?! :toetap05:

Me, too. I was just about to tell you all that I *seriously* need to sign off and go help my little one get his pajama's on. After that I'm going to slip in to my yoga pant's and read some of my new book's while I wait for my Mike's Hard to shut me down for good.

We were out at a museum w/my folks, then I came home and died for a few hrs.

Heading out shortly for my early birthday dinner.

Assuming that I can fit through the door, stuffed with 13 perfect children as I am. Did I mention they're all telepathic, speak English, Latin, Italian, French and Greek? And are already studying University level physics, chemistry, and astrophysics?

I don't tolerate slackers.

Pretty impressive.

But my fetuses are all sporting flippers and tans.

And that was not a pretty procedure.

I'd just like to say a few things:

First, I'm not having a baby. I'm having 13. That's right, a baker's dozen, bringing my total # of kids to 17.

And, they win every fetus pagent I waddle in to.

I've already arranged marriage contracts for all of them. And careers.

I also admit that I'm not living in Alberta. We actually OWN it, and it will have its name changed shortly to Impdom.

Jason Statham is my love slave on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Gary Sinese is my love slave on Tues, Thurs, and Sat.

Sundays are my day off. Men are tiring.

They all wear kilts, cook, clean, and tend to the children.

:smilielol5: I'm with you for Sundays off. They *are* very tiring.

Guest Dulcimeramy

Do you think it was all possibly true, and somewhere in Michigan there is a doctor saying to his wife, "Absolutely not. They don't deserve a photo, and you need to look for some new friends?"

How would a doctor be home long enough to give his wife 17 children?

And would a doctor really WANT his wife to have 17 children, given the risk inherent in that many deliveries?

And it seems mighty coincidental that the children's names have all been used by other banned posters.

Not to mention all the drama that's been created by someone who just joined August 1st.

Do you think it was all possibly true, and somewhere in Michigan there is a doctor saying to his wife, "Absolutely not. They don't deserve a photo, and you need to look for some new friends?"

Probably more like, "new friend's?"

It's either true...(and if it is I'M S'ORRY!!!)

...or she's going to come back and say her house was flooded and all the pictures were destroyed

...and she's posting from her cell phone but her cell service ends tomorrow so she won't be back for a while...

I cleaned my whole house today, the kids cleaned their room and it is perfect. Now I am lounging by the pool checking this thread on my phone while the kids quietly entertain themselves. :tongue_smilie:

No really....the house is clean and the only reason I am lounging is that it is storming!!!! I swear it went from 115* to 80ish! I want to be in the pool, but it feels glorious outside!! And....it's (no dead kittens there) my parent's pool. :001_smile:

I have never understood the whole troll thing...I guess some people just have too much free time. I am only online as much as I am because I have a smart phone!

I read this as "studying university level physics, chemistry, and apostrophes."

Guest Dulcimeramy
It's either true...(and if it is I'M S'ORRY!!!)

...or she's going to come back and say her house was flooded and all the pictures were destroyed

...and she's posting from her cell phone but her cell service ends tomorrow so she won't be back for a while...

This is what I'm expecting, if anything! :D Although, like Polly, I wouldn't rear my head here again. (But Polly and I aren't troll material, so who knows.)

Truly, I am relieved to see this out in the open. I recognized Tam in Az syndrome from the first post but everyone seemed to be going along with it. I was losing confidence in the Hive Mind!

Okay, two things:

Sis, wouldn't the plural of hippopatamus be hippopatami?

and....

I don't mean to 'out' Impish, but the truth is she is actually an Olympic skier. She has won gold medals and doesn't even own a car. She just skis her many children all over Canada. What a lady!

This is what I'm expecting, if anything! :D Although, like Polly, I wouldn't rear my head here again. (But Polly and I aren't troll material, so who knows.)

Truly, I am relieved to see this out in the open. I recognized Tam in Az syndrome from the first post but everyone seemed to be going along with it. I was losing confidence in the Hive Mind!

Please explain the Tam in Az thing!!!!

When I went to the OP's visitor page, someone had posted a public visitor message, "Hi Tam. Nice to see you again." And I've been wondering ever since what it meant!

They've now removed the message and put "NM", so it's gone now.

Guest Dulcimeramy
Tam in AZ has been HERE too??

Not to my knowledge. And she isn't the OP, b/c Tam could type :tongue_smilie: I was just referring to the fantasies about out-of-this-world fertility and the big old perfect-perfect homestead that nobody could ever see.

Guest Dulcimeramy
Please explain the Tam in Az thing!!!!

When I went to the OP's visitor page, someone had posted a public visitor message, "Hi Tam. Nice to see you again." And I've been wondering ever since what it meant!

They've now removed the message and put "NM", so it's gone now.

Tam was on SL forever, and CHFWEB. She had a homestead in the southwest, a bunch of kids including adoptions, twins, triplets, every year for 20 years or something, and all the grown kids had four to six kids and lived on the homestead. She and her girls cooked 7 course meals three times per day, and she had a recipe blog (recipes gathered from internet).

No photos ever posted except of one man with a bird on his shoulder that was the supposed patriarch of the clan.

Except somebody tracked down the computer information and found her accounts everywhere were registered to a single man in Arizona. So maybe the picture was of him.

Now fasten your seatbelt for forty-'leven people to post that they knew Tam was real and their lives were changed from her wisdom about raising a big family and homeschooling. THAT is the sad part.

If these dreamers are allowed to get a real foothold, it isn't just fun at our expense. Real people get sold a vision of perfection and are hurt by the fantasies of fakes.

That's b/c yours needed them.

I did say mine were perfect. I meant exactly that.

:tongue_smilie:

It is a darn good thing I am ONLY doing this because the fetuses love it, or this type of remark would really put me off.

I hate to be the booger in the punch bowl on this lighthearted occasion, but I'm pretty creeped out that there have been several trolls posting about bedroom arrangements. GPS coordinates can be attached to photo files taken by many smartphones and some digital cameras. Part of me wonders if this stuff is an attempt to get people to send pictures of their kids' (or kid's'?) bedrooms.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was suspicious. Or mixes up pet/kid names.

The "Poor kitten's" tag made me laugh out loud and snort! Oh, the (no doubt intentional) irony!

No really....the house is clean and the only reason I am lounging is that it is storming!!!! I swear it went from 115* to 80ish! I want to be in the pool, but it feels glorious outside!! And....it's (no dead kittens there) my parent's pool. :001_smile:

You just made me drool! :drool5: Please, please, please, please, please, please, please send some of that down here!!

Snorting and Drooling. NO wonder my husband wonders what in the world I am doing all this time online. :lol:

Tam was on SL forever, and CHFWEB. She had a homestead in the southwest, a bunch of kids including adoptions, twins, triplets, every year for 20 years or something, and all the grown kids had four to six kids and lived on the homestead. She and her girls cooked 7 course meals three times per day, and she had a recipe blog (recipes gathered from internet).

No photos ever posted except of one man with a bird on his shoulder that was the supposed patriarch of the clan.

Except somebody tracked down the computer information and found her accounts everywhere were registered to a single man in Arizona. So maybe the picture was of him.

Now fasten your seatbelt for forty-'leven people to post that they knew Tam was real and their lives were changed from her wisdom about raising a big family and homeschooling. THAT is the sad part.

If these dreamers are allowed to get a real foothold, it isn't just fun at our expense. Real people get sold a vision of perfection and are hurt by the fantasies of fakes.

Thank you for explaining!

Tammy, LOL. I have used the plural. LOL

I help boys bathe. I have to tell them to wash. If there is more than one in the tub (usually the 3 and 4 yr olds), then there is more than one :)

All right, but your reasons are highly suspect :glare:, perhaps you really own a male strip club and THAT is why you know the mysterious plural form of penis...

:lol: just kidding, I couldn't resist.:lol:

I'd just like to say a few things:

First, I'm not having a baby. I'm having 13. That's right, a baker's dozen, bringing my total # of kids to 17.

And, they win every fetus pagent I waddle in to.

I've already arranged marriage contracts for all of them. And careers.

I also admit that I'm not living in Alberta. We actually OWN it, and it will have its name changed shortly to Impdom.

Jason Statham is my love slave on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Gary Sinese is my love slave on Tues, Thurs, and Sat.

Sundays are my day off. Men are tiring.

They all wear kilts, cook, clean, and tend to the children.

I can verify this is all true! I had to submit my request to remain living in Impdom in person after she bought it and saw all of this. Oh but she does lie through her teeth about her MIL, she is actually very June cleaverish and was baking fresh muffins when I showed up with my application to live in Impdom. ;)

Who would even need a plural for that :001_huh:? I can honestly say that I have never heard it used in the plural form :lol:

You know, like if Nakia was posting in a circ thread and wrote, "I have seen many a penii in my career and verily, verily I doth say unto thee about said penii...." :001_smile:

I read this as "apostrophysics" -- as in, your children are studying some sort of apostrophe science. Perhaps they will save kittens everywhere.

I hate to be the booger in the punch bowl on this lighthearted occasion, but I'm pretty creeped out that there have been several trolls posting about bedroom arrangements. GPS coordinates can be attached to photo files taken by many smartphones and some digital cameras. Part of me wonders if this stuff is an attempt to get people to send pictures of their kids' (or kid's'?) bedrooms.

It could be for attention. It could be a kid's idea of fun. It could be a way to potential plea for money or material goods.

At the moment, members of this forum are helping 2 -- very real!!!! -- board members. This individual could want a piece of the proverbial action. All he / she needs to do is get folks to believe that she has 17 children and then, oh goodness no, my husband just dropped dead and now I have all these children to support.... Or my big house by the lake just burned down and we only have the clothes on our backs.... Can someone help us?? :glare:

:ack2: Alrighty, what a delightful, colorful expression :lol:.

She was a mod on CHF. I stumbled onto her because I was fascinated by something she was telling about all her sets of twins. I INNOCENTLY asked a question and my post was removed. I asked again and got a very snippy pm telling me that she doesn't share personal info online. I guess she meant ASIDE from all those stories about all her kids...

I mentioned it to a friend who told me she showed up on a private board she's on and was spinning the same stories. She started talking with several different women there via pm and they got suspicious and started comparing notes and when they saw discrepancies they went on the hunt and found basically the same as stated above.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I'm just wondering if the name Anna Marie is significant. Since Ree's real name is Ann Marie. And one of the names that her alter ego used for one of her kids is Paige. Ree has a Paige. And Anna Marie joined at the end of July, shortly after the thread about Ree's TV show.

That thread mentioned some of the blogs that satirize Pioneer Woman. Maybe it's just a coincidence. But I don't think so. And I think the apostrophes and misspellings are deliberate.

• On the other thread many of us asked for pictures of the new house

• So now the sale has fallen through

• The house is supposedly not listed online

• Also, her kid list looks exactly like several users' who were recently banned

• Apostrophe abuse's have been rampant (poor kittens)

• So we are fantasizing about houses

• And with Nakia's entry to the thread multiple husbands:001_huh::lol:

• And houses in Oklahoma on the ocean, poodilluhs, lots of servants, and having a fake bragfest (including bragging about fetuses winning pageants).

You only say it's "fake" because you haven't met my kid's or fetus's.

You know, like if Nakia was posting in a circ thread and wrote, "I have seen many a penii in my career and verily, verily I doth say unto thee about said penii...." :001_smile:

This is the first post on this topic that I actually LOL'ed at. :lol: It's too much!

Maybe I'm way off base, but I'm just wondering if the name Anna Marie is significant. Since Ree's real name is Ann Marie. And one of the names that her alter ego used for one of her kids is Paige. Ree has a Paige. And Anna Marie joined at the end of July, shortly after the thread about Ree's TV show.

That thread mentioned some of the blogs that satirize Pioneer Woman. Maybe it's just a coincidence. But I don't think so. And I think the apostrophes and misspellings are deliberate.

You might have something there. Maybe she is just messing with us because we said she was nutso