Menu

Fourteen years ago today.....

Kelli said:

It's too small to see the cake! Can you fix it so we can click on it and enlarge it?

This is the cake.

Auntie who baked it is standing next to it. I have removed her face from the picture because I doubt she'd want her face all over a public message board. I chose a picture with her standing next to it though because I told you before that she wore a dress and hat that would "match" the cake.

cake-1-1.jpg

Kelli said:

This is the cake.

Auntie who baked it is standing next to it. I have removed her face from the picture because I doubt she'd want her face all over a public message board. I chose a picture with her standing next to it though because I told you before that she wore a dress and hat that would "match" the cake.

cake-1-1.jpg

Did you KNOW that she was going to dress to match the cake like that?

This is the cake.

Auntie who baked it is standing next to it. I have removed her face from the picture because I doubt she'd want her face all over a public message board. I chose a picture with her standing next to it though because I told you before that she wore a dress and hat that would "match" the cake.[/img]

I have been waiting for this for a LOOOONG time! :D I love it! Thank you for posting it. (And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!) :001_smile:

Kelli said:

This is the cake.

cake-1-1.jpg

And the dress does go very well with the cake, I think! What a sweet aunt! That is some dress!

Yes, they really, really do.

I'm not sure which thing I'm more excited about...your anniversary, or finally getting to see a photo of you, lovely lady!

Hope you can enjoy the day. Are you feeling better? Congratulations to you and hubby.

I'm not sure which thing I'm more excited about...your anniversary, or finally getting to see a photo of you, lovely lady!

Hope you can enjoy the day. Are you feeling better? Congratulations to you and hubby.

Wow, I'm posting that in the "compliments" thread. You are too kind!

I'm feeling a little better, just really wiped out energy wise.

He's on his way home and he's bringing dinner with him, so I have something nice to look forward to! :D

Are you still coming to see me next week?

LOL!! I love that!!

Yes!! I can't believe it's next week already. You will get to meet the whole fam damily!!! (But I'm sending them away kind of early so that I can hang out alone...well alone with 1,000 other people...whatever ;))

I get to introduce Marcia Somerville for one of the talks. I forget which one!

I keep dreaming that I forget to show up and by the time I get there Marcia says, "No year plan for you!" LOL, I guess it's a bit of a nightmare.

Ooooh, and in your dream does she say "But Angela gets a year plan because she introduced me so nicely"?

Just wondrin'......;)

LOL!! I love that!!

Yes!! I can't believe it's next week already. You will get to meet the whole fam damily!!! (But I'm sending them away kind of early so that I can hang out alone...well alone with 1,000 other people...whatever ;))

I get to introduce Marcia Somerville for one of the talks. I forget which one!

I can't wait to meet you both! I'll be looking out for you :seeya: