Menu

My sister just found out she's having a girl...

(We're due the same day.)

Anyway, after a short phone conversation, she says she's not talking to me until we're sure we're having a boy, so there's no fighting over baby names. But, uh, for a girl, one of her favorite names is "Triceratops." :lol:

I really think we'd be fine to talk all we want. ;)

Anyway, after a short phone conversation, she says she's not talking to me until we're sure we're having a boy, so there's no fighting over baby names. But, uh, for a girl, one of her favorite names is "Triceratops." :lol:

Triceratops? That was a joke right? Or is your sister 5 years old?

Triceratops? That was a joke right? Or is your sister 5 years old?

That's what I said! But apparently, her 4yo picked the name (Cera for short) for their 2nd, who turned out to be a boy. She sees this as her chance--last baby AND the right gender.

Fwiw, she's thinking a middle name. Or a middle middle name. :confused: :lol:

Dh thinks she's just suffering pg hormones.

That's what I said! But apparently, her 4yo picked the name (Cera for short) for their 2nd, who turned out to be a boy. She sees this as her chance--last baby AND the right gender.

Fwiw, she's thinking a middle name. Or a middle middle name. :confused: :lol:

Dh thinks she's just suffering pg hormones.

:lol: My 3 year old has named our baby in utero "Baby Dinosaur." We've been teasing the big kids that we could name her Triceratops when she's born.

When 8yo was 3, she wanted to name her new baby sister "Jewelry Sparkle." She laughs at that now, but now that baby just turned 4yo & thinks "Jewelry Sparkle" would be perfect for Newbie. :lol:

We did have 2 names off of her list that we both liked; that's why she stopped talking. But my dh nixed one of them, & her dh nixed the other, so we should be fine.

Well, the other day my hair stylist was describing a graduation she went to for a step sibling of another friend. The beautiful young woman graduating from nursing school is named Tera - short for Teradactyl. So, unfortunately, your neice won't be the first lovely person given the same name as a dinosaur. Apparently Tera's parents thought her name was a cool, hippie, progressive sort of a name.:confused:

Well, the other day my hair stylist was describing a graduation she went to for a step sibling of another friend. The beautiful young woman graduating from nursing school is named Tera - short for Teradactyl. So, unfortunately, your neice won't be the first lovely person given the same name as a dinosaur. Apparently Tera's parents thought her name was a cool, hippie, progressive sort of a name.:confused:

Wait, shouldn't it be Ptera? (Pterodactyl)

When are you due??? Is she really, seriously going to do this? This is just making my day, and I don't want to find out you were kidding! :lol: