Menu

Need urgent prayers please

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so glad Jasmine is breathing on her own. Is she burned? Poor baby!

Sorry I have been on the phone with family. She was not burned she had severe smoke inhalation. When they found her outside they thought she was dead. A neighbor had been giving her CPR as her an my cousin both collapsed outside. They(the neighbors) could not feel a pulse but it must have been weak. She has severe smoke inhalation. My mom is at the hospital now and she said she has never heard lungs sound worse. My cousin is still hospitalized she just left the hospital she was at AMA and checked herself into the hospital Jasmine is at. She is not nearly as bad as Jasmine but has SERIOUS smoke inhalation as well. Amanda is burned but I don't know how bad. My mom has not been able to see her yet because the detectives have been in there talking to her for a while.

I am so very sorry for your cousin and her family! I cannot even imagine!!! :crying:

I am glad you've been able to get in contact with someone and get updates!

Please let them know there are lots of us praying for them, and we are praying for you too!

Lots 'n lots of prayers and :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jasmine is back on oxygen. PLEASE PRAY.... UGH Please... Please pray for the doctors at Devos Childrens Hospital- that they have wisdom in what to do... PLEASE PRAY... My poor Jazzy... I hate this feeling of helplessness. Please pray. I know i keep repeating my self but I don't know what else to do. I can't be there to hold my cousins hand, or hold Jazzys hand..

Jasmine is back on oxygen. PLEASE PRAY.... UGH Please... Please pray for the doctors at Devos Childrens Hospital- that they have wisdom in what to do... PLEASE PRAY... My poor Jazzy... I hate this feeling of helplessness. Please pray. I know i keep repeating my self but I don't know what else to do. I can't be there to hold my cousins hand, or hold Jazzys hand..

Praying :grouphug:

Does anybody know how to get a pic from my facebook page onto here? I have a picture of Trentin and Jasmine together

I don't know if you can see this as my page is set to private but its worth a try. You can see my precious Jazzy and my little trent

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000728592765#!/photo.php?fbid=116427171756353&set=at.113848265347577.10032.100001672120399.100000728592765&type=1&theater

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04

Does anybody know how to get a pic from my facebook page onto here? I have a picture of Trentin and Jasmine together

I don't know if you can see this as my page is set to private but its worth a try. You can see my precious Jazzy and my little trent

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000728592765#!/photo.php?fbid=116427171756353&set=at.113848265347577.10032.100001672120399.100000728592765&type=1&theater

That just takes me to your page, but not to pictures unless we sign up to be your friend.

We're continuing to pray!

I am so sorry -- prayers to you and yours.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

My dd32 went to summer camp in NH with quite a few girls from Holland, MI -- they would all be about 32 by now.

I am 30. My cousin is 28. I might know some of them, that is where I grew up and lived until we moved out here about 3 1/2 years ago.

Sorry I have been on the phone with family. She was not burned she had severe smoke inhalation. When they found her outside they thought she was dead. A neighbor had been giving her CPR as her an my cousin both collapsed outside. They(the neighbors) could not feel a pulse but it must have been weak. She has severe smoke inhalation. My mom is at the hospital now and she said she has never heard lungs sound worse. My cousin is still hospitalized she just left the hospital she was at AMA and checked herself into the hospital Jasmine is at. She is not nearly as bad as Jasmine but has SERIOUS smoke inhalation as well. Amanda is burned but I don't know how bad. My mom has not been able to see her yet because the detectives have been in there talking to her for a while.

You must be crazy not being there. (Not that you could do anything at this point.) I'm glad your mom is able to be there and let you know what is happening. We'll pray for miracles! :grouphug::grouphug:

Jasmine is vomiting black stuff (soot??) She is now on a breathing machine. She has a temp PLEASE PRAY.. I am panicking. Please pray for her. She is having horrible tummy pains. Please please please keep praying!!!!!

I just saw this... I'm SO SORRY! I'm praying right now for Jazzy. :grouphug:

Here is another story

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/ottawa_county/Deadly-Holland-Mobile-Home-Fire

THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. THEY KILLED MY COUSINS BABY ON PURPOSE. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM AS THEY ARE LEARNING THAT THIS WAS ARSON. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. PLEASE PRAY I AM NOT HANDLING THINGS WELL, I CAN NOT IMAGINE WHAT MY COUSIN IS GOING THROUGH

I am so, so sorry, so sick to hear this awful news. I am praying for your cousin, her husband, and Jasmine. Also, for the medical staff, for you and for your entire family. Asking for prayer is the best thing you could possibly do right now. I will continue to pray and will ask my church family to pray.

:grouphug:

I just wanted to thank everybody for you prayers. My mom called tonight and said they asked her to find a suit to bury Trentin in, and she broke down completely when she asked me "How do you find a size 2T suit to bury a baby in?"

Pray for strength. There is going to be superhuman strength needed to get through these next few days.

For some reason the picture of Trentin and Jasmine did not show up on my avatar but it is showing up on my page (the one you get to when you click on my screen name)

Jasmine is on a ventilator just so her body can rest. She can breath on her own but it takes so much out of her that they want her to rest.

Will you also be in prayer for when they have to tell Jasmine about her baby brother? Also, any advice on how to do this? I am lost, how do you tell a 6 year old that her baby brother died in a fire? Need lots of wisdom here please. Thanks again for all the prayers! :grouphug:

I just wanted to thank everybody for you prayers. My mom called tonight and said they asked her to find a suit to bury Trentin in, and she broke down completely when she asked me "How do you find a size 2T suit to bury a baby in?"

Pray for strength. There is going to be superhuman strength needed to get through these next few days.

For some reason the picture of Trentin and Jasmine did not show up on my avatar but it is showing up on my page (the one you get to when you click on my screen name)

Jasmine is on a ventilator just so her body can rest. She can breath on her own but it takes so much out of her that they want her to rest.

Will you also be in prayer for when they have to tell Jasmine about her baby brother? Also, any advice on how to do this? I am lost, how do you tell a 6 year old that her baby brother died in a fire? Need lots of wisdom here please. Thanks again for all the prayers! :grouphug:

Still praying. I have been thinking of you and your family all evening.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.