Menu

If I Continue To Post Here...

...am I automatically agreeing with someone/something? And if so, whom/what?

I may not agree with what you say, but I will FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR MY RIGHT TO make sure I get a doughnut out of the box before the kids eat them all.

Do we all have to agree with you or are newbies just assigned a veteran poster who they have to agree with?

What's the penalty for not agreeing? Do we no longer get the last donut? :D

Um, I thought everyone agreed with me here. :glare:

No? Well, I'm going to go find another board, then. :toetap05:

Guest Dulcimeramy
Do we all have to agree with you or are newbies just assigned a veteran poster who they have to agree with?

What's the penalty for not agreeing? Do we no longer get the last donut? :D

Oh, that sounds like a good system.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR MY RIGHT TO make sure I get a doughnut out of the box before the kids eat them all.

I saw a bumper sticker recently that said:

I may not agree with what you have to say,

and I wish you would shut up.

For some reason it made me laugh. :lol:

ANd I wish someone would have assigned a veteran to me when I first joined 8 years ago. Perhaps I wouldn't have posted 90% of what I post. :tongue_smilie:

I wonder if they have samoa girl scout cookies in Malaysia? Off to search.... :driving:

I saw a bumper sticker recently that said:

I may not agree with what you have to say,

and I wish you would shut up.

For some reason it made me laugh. :lol:

ANd I wish someone would have assigned a veteran to me when I first joined 8 years ago. Perhaps I wouldn't have posted 90% of what I post. :tongue_smilie:

I wonder if they have samoa girl scout cookies in Malaysia? Off to search.... :driving:

As a Mom that has been surrounded by girl scout cookies for over a month now, I could hook you up but how long would it take to get girl scout cookies to Malaysia and would all of the chocolate melt off before they get there?

We need to save the sugar for making rum ;) :D

Like a shot? :tongue_smilie:

Probably not since I already had wine. ;)

Who's your party popper now???

Bill

:lol:

Well, I guess I am since I need to go to bed. It's nearly 2:00 am. But, the last couple hours were truly medicinal. No guilt. :D Thanks for the laughs, my friends.

If you continue to post here you agree that it is fun to make jokes and talk about homeschooling with people who may or may not be heretics/bikini wearers/crockpot abusers/drinkers of Chocovine/lovers of David Tennant in a kilt/the same as or different from you.

As a Mom that has been surrounded by girl scout cookies for over a month now, I could hook you up but how long would it take to get girl scout cookies to Malaysia and would all of the chocolate melt off before they get there?

Wow. That is soooooooooo tempting. Just asked our girl scout leader here if we sell girl scout cookies. She said "No can lah". :glare: Apparently my students actually bake their own cookies and then sell them. Can you imagine? Heathens! :tongue_smilie:

according to Mrs. Mungo.... I will simply suggest More Rum. ;)

Works for me *hic*

Bill (who is actually drinking an alcohol-free unsweetened cranberry juice and bubble water cocktail, but doesn't want the word to leak out for fear of spoiling his reputation :tongue_smilie:)

ETA: But I am having my coffee in the morning

:lol:

This sounds like a great idea to me. As a relative newbie here, I'd like to put out the word that I am available to be adopted! :D

Oh, you people are killing me! :rofl: That is a chocolate eclair. How messy would chocolate long johns be? :rofl:

(Long johns are another name for thermal underwear.)

:D

Rosie

Aha! Something that translates from Aussie to TX! No, wait--2 things!

My dad wore red long johns every year to decorate the Christmas tree. :001_huh::lol:

Krispy Kremes

This sounds like a great idea to me. As a relative newbie here, I'd like to put out the word that I am available to be adopted! :D

Oh what a cute puppy you are! I'd adopt you, but I'm positive that you'd be cowering under the bed asking for a new owner after a day or two with me. I have that effect on people for some reason. :confused::confused:

Oh what a cute puppy you are! I'd adopt you, but I'm positive that you'd be cowering under the bed asking for a new owner after a day or two with me. I have that effect on people for some reason. :confused::confused:

I really, really want to know how we know how to classify ourselves. (Um, & that was w/out the rum!)

When do we get promoted from newbies to oldies? :bigear:

Aha! Something that translates from Aussie to TX! No, wait--2 things!

My dad wore red long johns every year to decorate the Christmas tree. :001_huh::lol:

Are you offering to post a pic? :confused:

You'd better ask your dad first. He might not feel brave enough to stand up next to Sean Connery in his kilt. :lol:

(No disrepect to your dad, really. ;) )

Rosie