Menu

If I Continue To Post Here...

Oh what a cute puppy you are! I'd adopt you, but I'm positive that you'd be cowering under the bed asking for a new owner after a day or two with me. I have that effect on people for some reason. :confused::confused:

Ayeeyah. Don't listen to her Melody. She's one of the sweetest around here. Unless you've already been put off by the forum game thread, (:P to you, Ms Ibby) you'll be in good hands.

:)

Rosie

P.S You've only made me hide under the bed twice in the year or more we've been chatting. :grouphug::lol:

Are you offering to post a pic? :confused:

You'd better ask your dad first. He might not feel brave enough to stand up next to Sean Connery in his kilt. :lol:

(No disrepect to your dad, really. ;) )

Rosie

My dad was quite shy. But...he *is* posing in the one pic...*pretending* to put the star on top.

He wore shorts over the long johns. And really, I think that helps. (Esp if you knew the exact *condition* of the Santa under-gear. As if they were the *real* under-gear, passed down from one generation of Santa to the next, for millenia. Or days. I forget.)

Ayeeyah. Don't listen to her Melody. She's one of the sweetest around here. Unless you've already been put off by the forum game thread, (:P to you, Ms Ibby) you'll be in good hands.

Rosie

P.S You've only made me hide under the bed twice in the year or more we've been chatting. :grouphug::lol:

My guitar may not be pink, but...

I really, really want to know how we know how to classify ourselves. (Um, & that was w/out the rum!)

When do we get promoted from newbies to oldies? :bigear:

That's an excellent question. I'll be here 2 years in just a few days so I'm not exactly a newbie, but I haven't been around anywhere near as long as some of you old timers. She wouldn't want me anyway. I just get a mental image of Pepe Le Pew and the cat trying to run away from him. lol Not that I'd hit on her or anything, but just after talking about my interests for a few days I'd probably illicit the same response.

Rosie

LOL We've been chatting for over a year and a half dear! lol hehe And not everyone has your fortitude to listen to my ramblings about guitars and the greatness of Joe Satriani. :grouphug: ;) :D I'm glad you've only hid under the bed once or twice. You were giving me a complex. :) hehe

That's an excellent question. I'll be here 2 years in just a few days so I'm not exactly a newbie, but I haven't been around anywhere near as long as some of you old timers. She wouldn't want me anyway. I just get a mental image of Pepe Le Pew and the cat trying to run away from him. lol Not that I'd hit on her or anything, but just after talking about my interests for a few days I'd probably illicit the same response.

Let me get this straight. You'll *share* Rosie AND we get our own puppies after 2yrs on the boards?

:party:

Well, since Rosie mentioned it...... Shameless brag.... My pink guitar :D

IMG_1268.jpg

Dh is teaching me on his. I've demanded a pink electric as my reward. But...I don't like the strings. So really, I guess I want a pink acoustic. But that would be weird. So I've settled for a pink pick. But he hasn't taught me to pick yet.

Now I'm down to pink nail polish, & there's just nothing swoon-worthy about that.

Krispy Kremes

Oh what a cute puppy you are! I'd adopt you, but I'm positive that you'd be cowering under the bed asking for a new owner after a day or two with me. I have that effect on people for some reason. :confused::confused:

Oh, I'm sure I would love for you to adopt me! I hope it wouldn't be YOU cowering under the bed trying to get away from me. It's always nice to have somebody you can go to for answers without feeling like you have to put your silly questions out in public for everybody to see what a dunce you are. Sometimes I am full of silly questions. :tongue_smilie:

Rosie

I'm not put off at all! I'm homeschooling my kids long term, so I'm planning to stick around long term as well. I don't mind hiding under the bed from time to time, as long as the dust bunnies don't get the upper hand on me!

Let me get this straight. You'll *share* Rosie AND we get our own puppies after 2yrs on the boards?

:party:

:lol: sounds good to me! I'm not the jealous/possessive type. I'm just happy that Rosie talks to me at all. :D

Dh is teaching me on his. I've demanded a pink electric as my reward. But...I don't like the strings. So really, I guess I want a pink acoustic. But that would be weird. So I've settled for a pink pick. But he hasn't taught me to pick yet.

Now I'm down to pink nail polish, & there's just nothing swoon-worthy about that.

:lol: pink nail polish is cool too! hehehe I have some cute pink Hello Kitty picks that move so it looks like she's rocking out on her Fender strat. :D I'm going to make earrings out of them. :)

Oh, I'm sure I would love for you to adopt me! I hope it wouldn't be YOU cowering under the bed trying to get away from me. It's always nice to have somebody you can go to for answers without feeling like you have to put your silly questions out in public for everybody to see what a dunce you are. Sometimes I am full of silly questions. :tongue_smilie:

I'm not put off at all! I'm homeschooling my kids long term, so I'm planning to stick around long term as well. I don't mind hiding under the bed from time to time, as long as the dust bunnies don't get the upper hand on me!

LOL you're really sweet, but you should have somebody way smarter than me for a mentor. lol I vote for Mrs. Mungo. :) But if you are desperate you can always PM me anytime and I'll do my best to answer you in a way that doesn't make me sound stoopid. ;) :tongue_smilie:

I think Daisy Rock makes a cute pink acoustic, it sucks, but it's cute.:D

Then we're *made* for ea other! :lol:

LOL IT's a shame they don't make it a better guitar. It really is cute. I love the Hello Kitty Fender Strat too, but that one is such a piece of junk. You'd have to invest so much money in modding it that you may as well just buy a decent strat or strat knock off and get a custom paint job. :) Hey, you could do that with an acoustic! Get a decent one and get it painted pink and glittery. :)

LOL you're really sweet, but you should have somebody way smarter than me for a mentor. lol I vote for Mrs. Mungo. :) But if you are desperate you can always PM me anytime and I'll do my best to answer you in a way that doesn't make me sound stoopid. ;) :tongue_smilie:

Thanks! I can tell that I will get along with you just fine. I see that you are "The Thread Killer", and I can tell you that I have killed more than a few threads in my time. I posted on a weather forum in their ongoing intro thread a few months ago and killed it. I posted again to try to revive it, but had no luck. I was so embarrassed that I killed it that I went and got some of my friends to go join the forum just so that they could respond to me. They thought I was silly, but they did it anyway. :lol:

LOL We've been chatting for over a year and a half dear! lol hehe And not everyone has your fortitude to listen to my ramblings about guitars and the greatness of Joe Satriani. :grouphug: ;) :D I'm glad you've only hid under the bed once or twice. You were giving me a complex. :) hehe

Joe who?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks! I can tell that I will get along with you just fine. I see that you are "The Thread Killer", and I can tell you that I have killed more than a few threads in my time. I posted on a weather forum in their ongoing intro thread a few months ago and killed it. I posted again to try to revive it, but had no luck. I was so embarrassed that I killed it that I went and got some of my friends to go join the forum just so that they could respond to me. They thought I was silly, but they did it anyway. :lol:

LOL You have good friends. Yep there is a bounty on my head for all the threads I've killed. :D If you don't mind hangin out with a dangerous outlaw, I'd be honored to have a young pup like you around. ;) :)

I really, really want to know how we know how to classify ourselves. (Um, & that was w/out the rum!)

When do we get promoted from newbies to oldies? :bigear:

I was wondering how many pencil-stab scars it takes to be deemed a "veteran". And are there any veterans' benefits we should know about?

:lol: sounds good to me! I'm not the jealous/possessive type. I'm just happy that Rosie talks to me at all. :D

You make it sound like I'm doing you a favour, when you are saving me from going completely loopy, emptying the bank account and zooming off to central Queensland again. :auto: (See the problem? There is only one smilie in that car!)

Then we're *made* for ea other! :lol:

Oh great. My friends are going off together!

Yep. Partner up with Ibbygirl, Melody. You two are obviously made for each other; joined by the bonds of thread killing. She sympathy posts on my threads too :lol: And clearly all the cool kids are in Ibbygirl's clique now. Or is it Aubrey's clique? Whatev. Those two would argue over how the other should have the honour of having the clique named for them. :tongue_smilie:

Rosie

You make it sound like I'm doing you a favour, when you are saving me from going completely loopy, emptying the bank account and zooming off to central Queensland again. :auto: (See the problem? There is only one smilie in that car!)

:lol::lol: I've threatened to do that before, but my husband says the only way he will let me go is if I take him and the kids with me. Kinda defeats the purpose. lol :tongue_smilie:

Oh great. My friends are going off together!

She was talking about the pink guitar, not me. lol

Yep. Partner up with Ibbygirl, Melody. You two are obviously made for each other; joined by the bonds of thread killing. She sympathy posts on my threads too And clearly all the cool kids are in Ibbygirl's clique now. Or is it Aubrey's clique? Whatev. Those two would argue over how the other should have the honour of having the clique named for them. :tongue_smilie:

Rosie

LOL you're cracking me up!! I've never been in a clique in my life unless you count my imaginary friends and even they got fed up and ignored me sometimes. :tongue_smilie: :D hehe

Melody, feel free to PM me, if I don't know the answer I'll refer you to Rosie. :D hehe

okay really im tired.. and i had to look at your signature like 5 times melody before it sunk in those are months and years.. not ages and years.. i kept thinking how can your dd be 11 and born in 2003.. :001_huh: i probably should just go to bed.. but i am waiting on hubs to get off work.. get to his apartment and get on skype.. at least were packed now (which is good for me because we have to be at the airport in like 12hrs and normally i would wait till we are like oh 30min out lol.. )

You see Rosie! She'd rather have a cheap guitar than hang out with me. lol I told you! hehehehehehe No cliques here! ;) :tongue_smilie:

It would mess w/ my self-esteem. The guitar sucks, right? But it's cute? I could almost hang with that.

Until I got ahold of the bottle of Nice 'N Easy & the kitchen scissors.

Now the pink acoustic's probably out of my league, too. *sigh*

You see Rosie! She'd rather have a cheap guitar than hang out with me. lol I told you! hehehehehehe No cliques here! ;) :tongue_smilie:

Neither of us want the cheap guitar. Does that mean Aubrey is booted?

No! If you boot Aubrey I'll, I'll, I'll, I'll tell them all how much housework you do and they'll all come to Cut The Tall Poppy Down!!!!!!!!!!

That was a lame threat. :lol:

It would mess w/ my self-esteem. The guitar sucks, right? But it's cute? I could almost hang with that.

Until I got ahold of the bottle of Nice 'N Easy & the kitchen scissors.

Now the pink acoustic's probably out of my league, too. *sigh*

Neither of us want the cheap guitar. Does that mean Aubrey is booted?

No! If you boot Aubrey I'll, I'll, I'll, I'll tell them all how much housework you do and they'll all come to Cut The Tall Poppy Down!!!!!!!!!!

That was a lame threat. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ya'll are crazy! hehehehe

okay really im tired.. and i had to look at your signature like 5 times melody before it sunk in those are months and years.. not ages and years.. i kept thinking how can your dd be 11 and born in 2003.. :001_huh: i probably should just go to bed.. but i am waiting on hubs to get off work.. get to his apartment and get on skype.. at least were packed now (which is good for me because we have to be at the airport in like 12hrs and normally i would wait till we are like oh 30min out lol.. )

I changed it so that it's not so confusing any more. I need to be a little more creative in that area.