Menu

Can I come here again and ask for more prayer?

.........Tomorrow, my dd31, Stacey, and her dh will get the autopsy results from their pregnancy loss at 22 weeks.

To add to it (b/c it is always something), Stacey's supervisor (she is a high school chem and physics teacher) has had a contentious relationship with her for two years and now that she is being observed and considered for tenure, he is taking steps to see that she is not offered a contract for 2011-2012 school year.

Contract or not -- b/c at this point with everything else going on, who cares?! -- I am asking for prayer that this individual - let's call him "R" - will go away for a few months and leave Stacey alone. She needs a break right now -- she is back at school teaching and doing all the running around that moms do and the stress that this individual is adding........well, it would be better if he stopped this now.

We are trying to plan the baby's funeral and this individual needs to GO AWAY!!!!!!

Thanks in advance --:grouphug:

Absolutely will pray. My dh is also a science teacher and early on in his career had a similar experience. Unfortunately politics sometimes trump competence in the schools. I can't imagine dealing with that and the loss of a baby at the same time.

Blessings,

.........Tomorrow, my dd31, Stacey, and her dh will get the autopsy results from their pregnancy loss at 22 weeks.

To add to it (b/c it is always something), Stacey's supervisor (she is a high school chem and physics teacher) has had a contentious relationship with her for two years and now that she is being observed and considered for tenure, he is taking steps to see that she is not offered a contract for 2011-2012 school year.

Contract or not -- b/c at this point with everything else going on, who cares?! -- I am asking for prayer that this individual - let's call him "R" - will go away for a few months and leave Stacey alone. She needs a break right now -- she is back at school teaching and doing all the running around that moms do and the stress that this individual is adding........well, it would be better if he stopped this now.

We are trying to plan the baby's funeral and this individual needs to GO AWAY!!!!!!

Thanks in advance --:grouphug:

Oh...Go AWAY prayers are headed his way....he sounds like a jerk.

Faithe

Praying, Mariann!

I can't understand how anyone could be so heartless to Stacey, knowing all that she has been going through.

That man must be a very bitter and unhappy person. Maybe we should pray that he finds compassion for others and that he is able to find some peace in his life.

And if that doesn't work, we can hope that no one remembers to yell, "Look out, there's a car coming!" ;)

Cat

Thank you all so very much!!!!!!:grouphug:

Stacey has read your responses and laughed and cried at the same time, and is so touched.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I've told her that this is a mighty group of prayer warriors and things will happen and I firmly believe that "R" will leave her alone.

Thank you all -- bless you!

Praying a few choice Psalms, Mariann.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Oh, goodness, not what she needs right now.

Effigy...check.

Pins...check.

Magic spell...check.

That should take care of him :D

Sending positive prayers and thoughts her way :grouphug:

Sending strength and positive thoughts for Stacey and family.

:grouphug: Grrrr...That is just stinky! Prayers here for a disappearing supervisor!

Thank you all so much -- i am getting redy to do school with my three and my grand-daughter, Allison (first grade) is staying home from school today as she has a cold and if she is going to stay home and have a day to sort of rest, well, today is IT b/c the kids and I return to Virginia tomorrow a.m. I will do Number Neighbors with Allison as we have had tremendous success with her and now loving math since we started NN. And, my dd11 will skype into her IEW writing class which is this afternoon in Virginia.

Thank you all again for the prayers - Stacey and her dh meet with the doc this afternoon for the autopsy report and she is just so nervous about it. I think, though, that after they get the report, she will likely have a small amount of peace and be able to go to the next step which is the funeral and I pray she will grieve and recover fully after that.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: You all are the best -- let's also keep Impish, Christine and everyone else here who is in need of prayer lifted up.

Bumping this so we can keep sending prayers for Stacey!

And Mariann, if you'd like to send me a description of Mr. Nastypants, I will be more than happy to make a little likeness of him and stick pins into it. I have never actually tried the whole voodoo thing, but I'm sure there are instructions on the internet... ;)

I don't think voodoo would count as evil or sinful in this particular case, because Mr. Nastypants really has it coming.

Cat

Bumping this so we can keep sending prayers for Stacey!

And Mariann, if you'd like to send me a description of Mr. Nastypants, I will be more than happy to make a little likeness of him and stick pins into it. I have never actually tried the whole voodoo thing, but I'm sure there are instructions on the internet... ;)

I don't think voodoo would count as evil or sinful in this particular case, because Mr. Nastypants really has it coming.

Cat

Tough times call for tough measures.;) I'll ask her.:D

and, again, thank you to everyone for their prayers.:grouphug:

Praying! Just saw this thread Mariann :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hi, Stephanie -- Thanks for your kindness. It's been tough -- kids and I are in NJ and will return tomorrow to Va. We will be at co-op in Alexandria on Friday -- if I have the energy to drive there - :001_huh: - but I don't want them to miss b/c they have such a great day there. Best to you all --:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Mariann, Some people ARE THE BIGGEST JERKS!!!!

I will pray that the jerk leaves her alone. I just cannot possibly imagine what goes through some primates' heads. "Do unto others" just isn't being observed anymore though I would assume he's the kind of nut job that will harrass her after the loss of a child but his head would explode if the same thing were done to him. GRRRR....

Praying,

Faith