Menu

What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Getting ready for bed......it's close to 11pm. But I LOVE this time of the day when the house is completely quiet and I can sit here without anyone needing anything of me....and there are still so many threads to read!

Writing an outline. Instead I'm chatting. Oh well.

Hey Jennifer! I will confess, I'm not being completely honest. I'm re-reading your book and surfing here at the same time. The email your gonna get with the answers to your questions is ridiculously long. I want to err on the side of too much info, though. Love. your. book!

dh is not home yet so we are waiting on him. I've done 3 loads of laundry and cleaned the fridge, so. . .

but there is always more laundry, a floor to scrub, hmmmmmm, or more posts to answer.

Again, Marie. Not helpful. :D And ain't it the truth? I think my laundry is some science fiction monster that multiplies itself every hour on it's own. True story. :001_huh:

With dh gone until tomorrow my time is my own since dd is outside playing with the neighbor kid.

I've got other things I could be doing like folding laundry, vacuuming, cleaning up the fridge, cooking a real dinner instead of microwavable meals, etc.

But nothing I should be doing.

Whew, LEGO and Playmobil (and Polly Pockets, and Schleichs, and Cabbage Patch girls...) have been herded and contained. I showed great restraint with the trash bag. And the kids "ooh" and "ahh" at their sparkly clean rooms...which will be a mess again tomorrow no doubt. :glare:

Now I suppose I should turn my attention to dinner, since these people want to eat *multiple* times a day. :tongue_smilie:

I did pop off a chat message to dee-aitch (hat tip to Debra) requesting a lovely diet Coke (no scolding please) for my efforts and restraint. ;)

Jami

Whew, LEGO and Playmobil (and Polly Pockets, and Schleichs, and Cabbage Patch girls...) have been herded and contained. I showed great restraint with the trash bag. And the kids "ooh" and "ahh" at their sparkly clean rooms...which will be a mess again tomorrow no doubt. :glare:

Now I suppose I should turn my attention to dinner, since these people want to eat *multiple* times a day. :tongue_smilie:

I did pop off a chat message to dee-aitch (hat tip to Debra) requesting a lovely diet Coke (no scolding please) for my efforts and restraint. ;)

Jami

Yeah...what's up with that? Why can't they just be happy with the frozen waffles they make themselves every morning. :confused:

Psst, Rich...there's one in The Woodlands! :D Maybe we'll have to meet up there sometime... :auto:

So, if I'm understanding the geography...if I were driving from DFW to Houston (which I will be this summer) would I pass through your pine forest Debra? Or thereabouts? Cause I'll plan a "pit stop" in your general area if it means meeting yourself. :D

Are you on my trajectory?

Jami

I just got up from my nap and am munching on animal crackers. it is the boys (dh and ds) night to cook, so I'm staying out of the dinner decisions. We've already had pizza this week, so who knows what we'll have.

I can't do laundry because there is a clog in the drain line. Ds may have to wear, e-gads!, some of the clothes that are hanging in his closet that he doesn't like so much because all of the others are dirty.

I'm supposed to be working on a summation of the Civil War for us to discuss in school tomorrow, don't wanna do it right now.

I just got some ideas to fill in some plot holes in the story I am writing, so I'll mosey over to doing that next. If I can ever get off the internet :lol:

So, if I'm understanding the geography...if I were driving from DFW to Houston (which I will be this summer) would I pass through your pine forest Debra? Or thereabouts? Cause I'll plan a "pit stop" in your general area if it means meeting yourself. :D

Are you on my trajectory?

Jami

Yes, you are, friend Jami! I'm not too far off the beaten path, as it were. You are more than welcome to visit my forest and be dazzled by my backwoods hospitality (and my pink flamingo). ;)

How do you like your dust, displaced or bunnied? :lol::lol:

:party:

Yes, you are, friend Jami! I'm not too far off the beaten path, as it were. You are more than welcome to visit my forest and be dazzled by my backwoods hospitality (and my pink flamingo). ;)

How do you like your dust, displaced or bunnied? :lol::lol:

:party:

As long as the dust bunnies are friendly, they're more than welcome to hang out. ;) If I still had hardwood floors I'd bring a few of my own along to play.

Excellent! I'll be in touch closer to my traveling south...late July. :D

:thumbup:

Well, our house is on the market, and someone is coming to look at it tomorrow, so I suppose, I should be further "decluttering" it. That said, I have now "decluttered" (is this even a word in the real world - that being the world outside of selling your house) to such a point that I don't even recognize my own house any more. Now, all I can think is - "who's house is this that I am cleaning up!" Please someone tell me that your house is on the market, and you too are living like this!

Krista