Menu

What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Deciding what to wear to my soon-to-be-daughter-in-law's bridesmaids luncheon tomorrow. And cleaning the dinner dishes:tongue_smilie:

What was I doing instead...before getting on here.....watching Napoleon Dynamite for the umpteenth time:D

Jerriann

Well, our house is on the market, and someone is coming to look at it tomorrow, so I suppose, I should be further "decluttering" it. That said, I have now "decluttered" (is this even a word in the real world - that being the world outside of selling your house) to such a point that I don't even recognize my own house any more. Now, all I can think is - "who's house is this that I am cleaning up!" Please someone tell me that your house is on the market, and you too are living like this!

Krista

While our house is not for sale yet, it will be later this year. So we are decluttered (maybe HGTV is responsible for that word). We are doing remodeling, not the the way I'd really like it done, but the way that will help it sell quicker. I'm not sure I can think of it as a home anymore, it's jut that place where I reside.

It's 5:15 a.m. on a Saturday, why am I up so early?