Menu

Dd lost the baby

Her Hcg dropped down to 16. She has miscarried. She's devastated. So am I. Thanks for the prayers. I hope we can at least enjoy a little family togetherness over the rest of our trip, but she has asked to fly home. I think this child is gonna need some counseling.

Her Hcg dropped down to 16. She has miscarried. She's devastated. So am I. Thanks for the prayers. I hope we can at least enjoy a little family togetherness over the rest of our trip, but she has asked to fly home. I think this child is gonna need some counseling.

Yes please get her into counseling! Poor thing!:grouphug: Also I would schedule an app with a dr since this was number 2 that she has lost! I will keep your dd in my prayers! Please (I am sure you will) be there when she needs to talk, to get mad, and to cry! :grouphug:

Guest Alte Veste Academy

:grouphug: I am so sorry. I'm praying.

I lost three babies before I had my three healthy babies. The emotional pain and hopelessness feel fresh every time I think of it. I think counseling could be a good idea, especially since so many people just don't get it and can't relate. I remember being mad at my own body and no one seemed to understand that.

When she tries again, make sure she has a proactive doctor. I was on progesterone about three hours after a positive pregnancy test for ds7. Her needs might be different but the point is to have a doctor who is right there with her in understanding the fear she'll face. She might benefit from counseling during subsequent pregnancies also, because the anxiety can be extremely overwhelming.

:grouphug:

I don't pop over here very often, but I'm a little sleepless tonight and so was browsing.

I'm so, so sorry for your daughter's and your family's loss. I'll be praying for you.

I'm sure you are going to give her lots of hugs, but here is one from me :grouphug:

In Him,

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to convey the intense feelings that a loss brings. I hope that I am not overstepping by offering a few things that helped me during our time of loss.

After the loss of our 4th child, I was pretty shaken up. I found something called Heavenly Angels in Need. They sent me a beautiful wooden memory box with hand-made items and poems for our baby. This really helped me to come to terms with it all. You add your own memories to it and it really helped me. Five years later, I still find comfort looking through our treasured memory box.

http://heavenlyangelsinneed.com/MemoryboxDivision.htm

We also planted a tree in memory of our child at the church. It helped me to know that for every year our child would have lived that something alive was growing. It also helped with the grieving process.

Everyone deals with it differently and it is a very tough time for everyone close to the loss. :grouphug:

Praying for your family,

Val