Menu

Inside Out Movie

Mama Geek

Friends invited us to a movie that dd could go to and we picked Inside Out.  It was a really good movie for kids and adults.  The plot was interesting, for the adults and my daughter really liked it even though there were some major things that she didn't understand.  There was nothing objectionable in the movie.  If you would like to go see a movie with a youngster this is a good clean movie.

• Like 6

I get the feeling I'm part of a minority, but I did not care for the movie.  Didn't hate it, just wished I had spent my money on something else.

I do think it is the minority, but there are quire a few of us who didn't love it.  My kids were all really looking forward to it and love most Pixar movies and all four, from 7-15, were left feeling "meh" about it.

I do think it is the minority, but there are quire a few of us who didn't love it.  My kids were all really looking forward to it and love most Pixar movies and all four, from 7-15, were left feeling "meh" about it.

I took my 14 yr old girls, and neither one loved it.  They said they felt disappointed, one more than the other.

We, including a too cool for his own good 14 year old boy, liked it.

This weekend we saw The Minions.  That was awful.  For the first time ever I fell asleep at a movie theater.

Oh, don't say that.  I'm looking forward to seeing The Minions.  They are so cute.  Maybe I'd better wait until it's playing at the $ theater.

• Like 1

Don't see the Minion movie. She's absolutely right. I started reading a kindle book on my phone which is rude, yes, but it was that or seriously just walk out. Even my kids were neutral about it and my kids love anything on a screen. 

I also wasn't into Inside Out either. It had some funny moments but it was way too heavy. Kids movies lately are either way deep or way too much of a useless time-suck

• Like 1

We, including a too cool for his own good 14 year old boy, liked it.

This weekend we saw The Minions.  That was awful.  For the first time ever I fell asleep at a movie theater.

I did not care for the Minions AT ALL.  I didn't fall asleep, but I didn't like it.

• Like 1

We took the kids to Minions last week. Not incredible, nothing we'll ever want to see again. DS5 is Minion obsessed, but the mild peril sort of diminished his enjoyment of it. No desire to see Inside Out.

Went without the kids today and saw Ant Man. Now that was a fun movie!

Saw Inside out this weekend, as is typical with Pixar, I just loved it.  We all went because it is a family tradition to see Pixar movies together and it was a total hit with everyone.  It wasn't a new favorite of anyone's that I know of, but we are so glad we saw it.

No one in the family has any desire to see Minions.

I am looking forward to "The Good Dinosaur' later in the year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...