Menu

Blog Roll? Do we have a current listing of bloggers here?

Beth in SW WA

I'm recovering from a hysterectomy last Monday and bored stiff from laying in bed watching TV all week. Unfortunately I can't focus my eyes to read a book. Ridiculous, I know! Doc says to sit up, so the computer is where I spend time between drug-induced naps. :)

I'm enjoying reading all the blogs I can track down from various posts. Its a wonderful diversion from my current reality (pain!). I'm curious if we have a master blog roll somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know, but you can read mine (in my siggy) if you like. It's mostly reviews right now since we got bombarded with review due dates in December for some silly reason but the ones toward the beginning and a couple in between are about my family's homeschool adventure.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Julie

Hi Beth - hope your resting up!

Everyone - there is a WTM blogring, I think someone linked to it. If you aren't on it yet, you can still join - I think someone just revived the thread on the general board....

Hi Beth - hope your resting up!

Everyone - there is a WTM blogring, I think someone linked to it. If you aren't on it yet, you can still join - I think someone just revived the thread on the general board....

That was me. I'm trying to figure out how to transfer it to my blog. I don't know why its not working!

Beth - You can come read my blog. And as for transferring the text to you blog, wait until you get the first email, it will give you a link to follow to sign in and there will be a button on the side that says something like "Get Code" that will give you all of the code without typing it in. Just copy that code into the box of an html widget. Does that help? I tried to type it, but my eyes started to cross and wander off.

I post often on weekends while I am at work.

Rest and recover.

Edited by Karen in CO

Not listed in the ring and while it may not be very interesting to anyone since we have only just begun our homeschool journey w/K4... which I haven't reported on lately with the holidays and such... we do have some fun pics and video clips on our blog that your welcome to check out.

I too hope you have a speedy recovery!

Beth,

My background is a wonderful free cheat from Cutest Blog On The Block

The sidebar on the right lists all the backgrounds by category. Have fun!

Michelle

Michelle,

I've used their backgrounds before but I didn't like the "plug" for their website in the top left corner of my blog. I see you took out that part of the html/code. I did also. Thanks!!

Thank you all! I have enjoyed many (too many?) hours of reading your beautiful blogs over the last week! You are all amazing, creative and powerful moms/wives/educators! I'm inspired by your words of wisdom. Your families are blessed!

I'm feeling much better and weaning off all meds. We're having a quiet week w/ just CW and Latin. My family needs their mommy back on 2 feet again!

Anyway, just a big thank you for making last week pleasurable :)