Menu

The monolith is a puppy portal

Terabith

17 minutes ago, barnwife said:

I think you are supposed to provide photos of such things. It really isn't fair to mention either puppies or monoliths without photo evidence. 

Fair.  I just couldn't figure out a way to non creepily pull over to the side of the road and take a picture of the man's monolith and puppies while he was standing there.  He already thinks I'm a major stalker!

• Haha 16

2 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Fair.  I just couldn't figure out a way to non creepily pull over to the side of the road and take a picture of the man's monolith and puppies while he was standing there.  He already thinks I'm a major stalker!

You need a long lens, so you can be half a block away and still get the puppy pics. 

I got to play with a golden doodle puppy today. 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Terabith said:

You need to invest in a telephoto lens. We approve of this purchase! 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

55 minutes ago, Terabith said:

"Excuse me, could you herd your passel of puppies over towards the monolith for my forum?  Thanks!"

This doesn't seem stalker-ish to me. It'd be strange, sure, but stalker-ish? Not unless you ask multiple times. Also, you could recruit your family (or IRL friends, perhaps) to take the photos sometimes. You know, to throw him off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, barnwife said:

This doesn't seem stalker-ish to me. It'd be strange, sure, but stalker-ish? Not unless you ask multiple times. Also, you could recruit your family (or IRL friends, perhaps) to take the photos sometimes. You know, to throw him off. 

Now you're gonna get her conspiracy charges, too!

You could pretend to be on the phone as you walk by and have the lens pointed at the puppies? And sounds muted so it doesn't sound like you're taking pictures/video?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle said:

Obviously I need a monolith of my own.

I have been saying this to myself every time this monolith comes up.   Maybe one day we’ll each have one to identify ourselves.  Can’t you see it now?  “We are buying a new house and there’s a monolith on the next street.  I can’t wait to see which of you I get to meet in real life!” 😜

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Terabith said:

I wonder what forum he belongs to and if he updates his fans about his neighborhood stalker 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

So, the puppies were outside when I was going by, so I had my husband drop me off.  (He was like, “Don’t get shot.”).  

There are nine puppies.  80% golden retriever, 20% Australian shepherd, 6 weeks old.  Mostly potty trained, only had two accidents from the nine puppies today.  He’s trying to buy acreage but shenanigans keep happening, so possibly soon the monolith will be up for sale.  He doesn’t own doggy day care; they just have currently 16 dogs (including nine puppies), because relatives keep dying who have dogs.  Hence acreage.  House appears as immaculate as the yard.  They are possibly the cutest puppies ever.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terabith said:

So, the puppies were outside when I was going by, so I had my husband drop me off.  (He was like, “Don’t get shot.”).  

There are nine puppies.  80% golden retriever, 20% Australian shepherd, 6 weeks old.  Mostly potty trained, only had two accidents from the nine puppies today.  He’s trying to buy acreage but shenanigans keep happening, so possibly soon the monolith will be up for sale.  He doesn’t own doggy day care; they just have currently 16 dogs (including nine puppies), because relatives keep dying who have dogs.  Hence acreage.  House appears as immaculate as the yard.  They are possibly the cutest puppies ever.  

Wait. Did you actually talk with Putin's brother?! And he let you in the house? Wow! :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Junie said:

Wait. Did you actually talk with Putin's brother?! And he let you in the house? Wow! 🙂

Honestly, it was dark.  I am not sure if it was Putin’s brother or if he’s lost weight.  He didn’t let me in the house, but the front door was open, so I could see most of the living room.  

• Like 3