Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

1 hour ago, Faith-manor said:

This! My youngest went to school in the U.P. 15 degrees out and people are wearing shorts and hoodies. Come spring, sweatpants! I cannot understand this at all.

Maybe the schools have the heat too high snd the A/C too cold?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Katy said:

A0B54B34-B888-473B-8BCE-5823E8C32A05.jpeg

Our pediatrician tried to tell us that we should be talking to my son's surgeon instead of being in his office (not that he made us feel unwelcome, just that he felt that was more appropriate). It was like he has no idea what getting ahold of him is like. Then while we were there, the surgeon's nurse called us back, and I handed the phone to him. Guess what? He didn't get to talk to the surgeon either.

This is seriously going to kill people if it hasn't already. People with complex needs aren't going to get what they need (and don't tell me they'll get it in the ER...).

Edited by kbutton
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, Katy said:

4923E9E8-EA93-46FE-8CA5-0992B3CF99DE.jpeg

True story from a few weeks ago. Dh and I were watching the k drama Oh My Venus and at one point the lead guy lays down in bed and both Dh and I say at the same time, “What. Is. That. Pillow?!” And Dh grabs his phone to look it up online. Then we realize it really is perfect product placement for a chaebol character bc that pillow is over $800usd.  Needless to say, we do not have that pillow. 

• Haha 4