gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, alisoncooks said:

*snort*IMG_6285.thumb.JPG.fa160951b337103f67b2b9b39bdb0c7c.JPG

half time.  definitely half-time.

I had a video IEP meeting for dudeling.  Hello?  we don't even know what school will be doing in the fall!  for all they say it will be open, I'm not holding my breath.

I have a kid who is seriously into school refusal, and I'm trying to mediate so he won't feel defensive and can actually make progress.

we're working on ADD support this year - he's complained about brain fog.  I think if he didn't have brain fog, he'd be willing to do something (even if he complained about it.  because teens wouldn't be teens if they didn't complain about something.)

• Like 1

Not a meme, but an image I like if I can figure out how to post it or link it:

(if anyone can tell me how to post with a url image to show image, that would be appreciated!  

And if people don’t recognize the picture, these are part of the Watts Towers sculptures by Simon Rodia.  They were almost miraculously unharmed in the 1965 riots. He built them bit by bit by hand starting in the 1920s (started at end of Or soon after the 1917-1921 Influenza pandemic very probably.) 

https://www.discoverlosangeles.com/things-to-do/watts-towers-the-story-of-an-la-icon

Edited by Pen
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

At this rate, alien abduction sounds like a Godsend. Beam me up Scotty, get me out of here!!

I missed when the government released the UFO info. Did they include phone numbers or some kind of PO Box or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

At this rate, alien abduction sounds like a Godsend. Beam me up Scotty, get me out of here!!

eh - I think it will be an asteroid.

I do like this one:

which goes really well with this one:

dyslexic mayan.jpg

what chapter of revelation today.jpg

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 6.34.05 AM.png

re: #2.  they found murder hornets in my state.

then there are:

Locusts in India and East Africa

dams collapse in Michigan leading to flooding, and draining the reservoir. 

Flooding in multiple locations, both in the US and abroad. (starting with Jakarta on January 2nd displacing 60,000 people, and killing dozens.)