Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know how to make memes, really, but I really think there should be one with Andrew Yang, saying, “I told you we needed a UBI...” Someone who wants to make that should! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Quill said:

I don’t know how to make memes, really, but I really think there should be one with Andrew Yang, saying, “I told you we needed a UBI...” Someone who wants to make that should! 

I see you, Quill.

(chose this photo in particular for his "how do you like me now" eyes, lol)

Quill 1.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Moonhawk said:

I see you, Quill.

(chose this photo in particular for his "how do you like me now" eyes, lol)

Quill 1.png

Oh, thank you! It’s marvelous! 😄

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, PrincessMommy said:

store.jpg

Erase my memory all you want if I can come home with blue bell ice cream with snickers on top!  I miss blue bell from college as it isn’t sold up north...boo.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, gardenmom5 said:

to be fair - they also keep contradicting themselves.   tests aren't reliable. - you must have two negatives in a row.  no, you're ok after one negative.  It's very frustrating.  I've dealt with some of those who "rejects" masks, but if you look at what has actually been released by medical personnel - there's contradiction.  it's not-aersol.  it is aerosol, it will live on surfaces for two hours.  no three hours.  no six hours.   droplets will only go six feet -  no droplets can go twelve feet.     it's safe to fly on a plane if they don't put anyone in the middle seat - on what is a metal cylinder with constantly recirculated air.
all the contradictions are never going to make people who dont' trust the government - trust the government.

This is my favorite and fully sums up my understanding of covid to date.

• Like 1