Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to the Beatles.   I read your final caption and my brain completed the sentence with "Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob...."  Time to go to bed, if I can get this out of my head.  "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."  :biggrin: Good night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:06 PM, Pen said:

https://www.theonion.com/passing-lane-1844050777%3Futm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=theonion_email&utm_campaign=top

I thought this cartoon funny though not a meme—still have not figured out how to post a meme. 🤷‍♀️

It wouldn't let me save it as an image, so I snipped it.

then copied it, and pasted to this.    

Did you know if you multiple 404 by 5 - you get 2020?

image.thumb.png.208407a8f21bee37623c8faa634bfb3d.png

unless that wasn't what you were linking. . . . 

in which case - 404 X 5 = 2020 is fitting.

Edited by gardenmom5

4 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:

It wouldn't let me save it as an image, so I snipped it.

then copied it, and pasted to this.    

Did you know if you multiple 404 by 5 - you get 2020?

image.thumb.png.208407a8f21bee37623c8faa634bfb3d.png

unless that wasn't what you were linking. . . . 

in which case - 404 X 5 = 2020 is fitting.

Bummer! No, iirc, it was supposed to be a cartoon of a huge throng of people excitedly waiting to get into what looks like a fun carnival ride labeled Covid19, with a St. Peter at the pearly gates like figure sending them on in. 

2 minutes ago, Pen said:

So, how do people actually link up an image here?!?

What I do is I find the image I want  - click on that... then RIGHT click on it.  Choose "Save Image" (not copy or "save link").  Then I save it in my own pictures file.  Then I come here to this thread.  Click on "Choose Files" here at the bottom.  Then choose the photo and it works.

But, I'm doing all this on my laptop.  I have no idea how to do this on an ipad or phone.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pen said:

I screenshot everything I post. I think I did one link to a gif but the site gave a link to use. I would have thought just opening the image in your web browser and then selecting the location would work, hmm. 

11 minutes ago, Pen said:

you can copy paste, or you can go to the bottom of the "post box" where there's a big paper clip.  and choose a file saved to your computer.

I've saved so many images to my humor file for covid. . . . right click, and 'save image'.  those you can choose where you want it on your computer.

you can use the paper clip on the top box to post a link when you hover over some words - so you don't get the huge address.

this is one of my favorite pearly gates.

cat 9 lives punch card.jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, PrincessMommy said:

What I do is I find the image I want  - click on that... then RIGHT click on it.  Choose "Save Image" (not copy or "save link").  Then I save it in my own pictures file.  Then I come here to this thread.  Click on "Choose Files" here at the bottom.  Then choose the photo and it works.

But, I'm doing all this on my laptop.  I have no idea how to do this on an ipad or phone.  

That's how I do it on my laptop too. If I'm using my phone (Samsung Galaxy) there are usually the three dots in the upper right and when I touch them I choose Save to Phone. Then I upload to WTM as described by PrincessMommy.

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Plum said:

I know who it is and that show. The admins deleted it because it violates the photo rules. I hate to say it but a huge % of this thread probably violates it. 
Might want to review the rules again. Especially after the whole analytical grammar lawsuit. 

It does. I always delete mine after a few days. The only reason that lawsuit has any merit is because FB is now a publisher. TWTM is a forum and the rules are different.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, Lady Florida. said:

FB_IMG_1592485844735.jpg

FB_IMG_1592485833909.jpg

Craig Schaefer has obviously not read the right books because we all know that eagles swooping down to get you will save you from orcs (and other enemies) or rescue you from rivers of lava! 

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6