Menu

What are you getting your kids for Christmas this year?

I'm looking for ideas for my DD6. She doesn't really have a "list". She loves pretend play, acting things out, playing school, house, etc. She also loves reading. We have a decent collection of dressup clothes, so I can't see finding more of that. Other ideas?

Here's what my other kids want:

DS9: Nintendo DS, DS games, Lego store gift cards, Lego kits

DD4: Pregnant Barbie (used to be made, but no longer)

DS1: Learn Through Music toy (we had one he loved and it broke, so I'm getting him another. We had the old one for a while, so several cartridges for it already).

I would love to get them "educational" things - games, science kits, etc., but those have not gone over well in the past. I want to get them one toy that they really like, since they don't get toys like that through the year.

Also, have you started shopping yet? I'm trying to get mine done early this year so that I can feel calm and peaceful in the time before Christmas (instead of stressed by all there is to do).

- Stacey in MA

We're big into having gifts be surprises here. And we've never done the Santa thing, either. So, I don't know what they'd say they "want" if you asked them. And, before I type out the lists, I should say that the majority of these things are things they would probably get, anyway, at some point during the year. So, it's not quite as extravagant as it sounds.

13-year-old daughter:

Karaoke machine with two mics so she and her dorm-mates can duet

Broadway soundtrack CDs to go with the machine

iPod Nano in her favorite color, engraved with a personal message

Crocheted pouch for the iPod

Snarky t-shirts from her favorite online store

CDs of soundtracks featuring a Broadway performer she admires

Assorted books

Personalized photo book documenting her theatre/performing experiences

10-year-old son:

Sewing machine and accessories

Building set my husband is assembling

Khet (a board game involving lasers?)

Nice, matched, collector's editions of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings

Assorted other books (mostly about samurai)

Whatever DVDs my husband finds on sale and thinks our son will like

Personalized photo book documenting his theatre/performing experiences

And, yes, we're shopping already. We actually did a lot of it online last week, and now I'm just waiting while the packages roll in. I think all that's left, really, are the sewing machine and the karaoke thingy. I was up until almost midnight last night working on the photo books and hope to have those done by this weekend.

Edited by Jenny in Florida

How about a puppet theatre. You can buy a tension rod anywhere.. then put it up in a doorway with a fabric screen so you kids can hide behind it. I just hemmed a piece of fabric with a 2inch hem at the top to run the rod thru.

Then buy them some puppets and sit back and enjoy the show!

do a google search and there are some pretty cute theatres to sew out there. Kwik Sew has a pattern.

Edited by KatieinMich

ds16 wallet and money

ds13 old mp3 player with all the features he wants and a wallet

ds8 lego set, nerf set, hotwheels track, hess truck, rocket

a laser board game for all the boys

dd3 dollhouse, cinderella doll, ballet slippers, drs kit, paint set

Because we've finally decided to stop with the "junk" toys (or, rather, leave that to the extended family), we're probably going to give in on the DS's for all 3 big kids. They were told to make very short lists with lots of thought, and DS's made it onto all 3 lists.

I'm trying to decide on boxed sets of books for each of them, which they will appreciate because it isn't too obviously educational. ;)

My 5yo loves the Littlest Pet Shop stuff, but I can't stand the pieces scattered around, so I'm looking at things like clothes and bags with LPS designs. Same with Hannah Montana for the 6yo. She doesn't watch the show, but somehow loves the idea. Trying to find something that isn't ugly in HM style is difficult, but I'm still looking.

The baby will get a lot of clothes since he's mostly interested in paper and boxes, lol. Dh found an adorable giant piggy bank with giant plastic coins and a few Wubbzy figurines. Maybe a new Thomas train or two just for the excitement. We already have too many of those. :glare:

My 10yo has world peace on his list, so I'm on the look out for a cool Whirled Peas item and an educational game.

I am doing something completely different and giving a year of family fun. they will each get a small suitcase, recirical museum membership, and brochures about places we are going. We will spend time in the Wisconsin Dells this winter at the indoor waterparks. We will go to the beach in North Carolina and visit a friend, visit family in Minneapolis and see the Mall of America, and visit family in Iowa and Indiana. My kids are concerned because I told them the gifts they are getting this year are not things they will be able to touch and hold. I think it will be avery memorable Christmas though!

We are doing the 12 days of Christmas with very small (>$1) gifts leading up to Christmas. This will be stuff like a stuffed animal for my younger, a puzzle for my older, etc. I am actually going to do coupons for a day off school for each of them as well. :)

Then we are having 3 gifts from us on Christmas morning and one from Santa for each child. My oldest doesn't believe in Santa, but my little does, so we have to keep it up for a year or so with both.

Ds 9

Santa: Microscope

Us: Journey to the Center of the Earth DVD

Microscope slides and cleaning kit

Usborne Internet Linked Science book and Horrible Harry Chapter books

Ds 5

Santa: Interactive Remote Control Wall-E

Us: Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD

3 Transformers level 2 Readers, Transformers Activity book

Transformers Costume with body armor

I'm looking for ideas for my DD6. She doesn't really have a "list". She loves pretend play, acting things out, playing school, house, etc. She also loves reading. We have a decent collection of dressup clothes, so I can't see finding more of that. Other ideas?

Here's what my other kids want:

DS9: Nintendo DS, DS games, Lego store gift cards, Lego kits

DD4: Pregnant Barbie (used to be made, but no longer)

DS1: Learn Through Music toy (we had one he loved and it broke, so I'm getting him another. We had the old one for a while, so several cartridges for it already).

I would love to get them "educational" things - games, science kits, etc., but those have not gone over well in the past. I want to get them one toy that they really like, since they don't get toys like that through the year.

Also, have you started shopping yet? I'm trying to get mine done early this year so that I can feel calm and peaceful in the time before Christmas (instead of stressed by all there is to do).

- Stacey in MA

I haven't started shopping yet. We do have our kids make lists because that's all my mil will buy them. She starts at the end of summer or very first of fall asking for the list. This year, other family members have asked, so I've basically handed out their lists to everyone else. It's nice to know they'll get what they want, but I have no idea what to give them from us. We have 2 of the 3 grandchildren on both sides of the families, so they get lots from both sides since we have such small families.

For your dd, I know that Learning Resources makes a great Pretend and Play School Set. It's actually useful for school as well. I found just the shell of it at a thrift store for $1. It didn't have any of the parts, but I've made my own and turned it into a learning center for my K ds. I have a map of the continents, a calendar, a small dry erase board, and have laminated pieces of information for him to study.

What about making her a dress up center? You could buy a full length mirror, a rack to hang clothes on or a pretty storage system for all the clothes, then maybe add some special dress up outfit that you don't all ready have.

I'd check school supply stores if you have them in your area. Ours have very unusual, but great toys. Our offer more this time of year, too. As far as educational, my in-laws are giving my K ds a Leapster 2. He got to play a regular Leapster and loved it. He said he thought he could do school work on it because it taught you things while you played games. All the games are gears for PK-2nd or 3rd grade. There is another by them called a Didj that's for older (2nd-4th or 5th).

I hope you find what you feel good about!

From Us:

dd14: Brio magazine subscription, Prince Caspian movie, and hopefully the Series of Unfortunate Events books (she wants the whole set)

dd12: Young Rider magazine subscription, Anne Frank movie, and hopefully riding stuff

ds10: Clubhouse magazine subscription, and from there I'm at a complete loss! It's hard to find stuff here and the stuff I do find is at least twice the cost of stuff in the States, so I'm just at a stand still for him.

Stocking stuffers usually consist of treats that we've had brought in by people from the US that we can't get here--Little Debbies, bath and body works for the girls, tootsie rolls, hot tamales, lemonheads, licorice, that kind of thing. Also, I know this sounds weird, but, we buy them one box of cereal or, in the case of my ds, pop tarts because we don't usually get them much during the year because here it is just too expensive (almost $7 a box).

Well, pretty much they all get: an outfit, a book, a movie, a game or toy of some sort.

I got my middle two how to draw books (one is all about drawing girly things, fairies, princesses, horses, etc., the son's is all about boy things, sports, cars, dragons and such). My oldest got a book that has all sorts of things to do, from magic tricks to science experiments. Our youngest is getting one of the "if you gave a...." books.

No legos this year. No Bionicles. No ponies.

Lizzie (2.5) is getting a Bitty Baby.

Kathryn (6.5) will be getting some American Doll accessories.

Christopher (9) will be getting the Lego Star Wars Wii game.

Joshua (5.5) will also be getting a Wii game

It looks like I'm not going to be able to get my on-line shopping done, and will be forced to head into stores this weekend to pick up an outfit for Josh, and PJs for the boys.

Kathryn's birthday is also coming up, so I need to make sure we're "good" on that one too. I need to wrap as many presents as I can Black Friday, so that we can enjoy the month of December. I'm hoping we can do some holiday baking -- as we've never done that as a family before.

I'm also trying to make Christmas a bit special for my father, since my mom is gone and isn't planning on coming back. So, I'll be baking some of his favorite pastry/cookies, and my grandma's Swedish Rye Bread (which tastes a LOT like the bread from The Outback... YUM.)

Anyhow, our Christmas may be a bit more "formulaic," but we're trying not only to contain costs -- but contain clutter. The next few weeks will also be spent cleaning out -- with a BUNCH of stuff for Goodwill.

I have a 6yo daughter! Here's what's on her Christmas list:

Dora the Explorer Saves the Snow Princess game for Wii

Chou Chou My First Tooth Baby Doll

Leapster 2 handheld learning system with Dora and Finding Nemo games

Monopoly Junior game

For my other kids:

17yo dd - docking station for her Zune mp3 player

new headphones for her Zune

2 Nine Inch Nails CDs

gift card to Border's

14yo ds - his first cell phone!! (can't wait to turn it on, wrap it, and have it ring under the tree! :lol:)

Star Wars Lego Republic Gunship

Washington Redskins football Jersey

Ultimate I Spy for Wii

9yo ds - full-size keyboard

Star Wars Monopoly

Pokemon cards

Wario Shake game for Wii

The girls both asked for new sheets and comforters. What they got four years ago for Christmas is in perfectly good condition, but they really want to change the looks of their rooms and make them look more "hip" and fun. Both went for polka dots. This was the #1 item on both their lists. Well, 11yo wants a cell phone most, but she may get that for her birthday on the 5th. I think it's ridiculous, but it could come in handy and she doesn't really want anything else. I found one comforter set at kmart.com and one at overstock.com. Both have been ordered and one arrived the other day.

14yods asked for a squat rack. He had no other requests. I'm sure he didn't know how much they run or he wouldn't have asked. The more affordable squat racks start at about $160 and dh doesn't think they're safe because they aren't made to catch the weights if you slip. Dh stopped at several sports stores in Wichita the other night and no one had squat racks. He went to Play It Again Sports and found a used one in very good condition that would normally cost $1200 (I priced them online) for $150.

Once I find the sheets to go with oldest dd's comforter, we will be at about $100 per kid since dh's folks chipped in $50 for the squat rack as their gift to ds. That's the bulk of their gifts and all paid for without credit card. Yeah! We're really working on not putting any on credit this year. I will probably get them each a book and they'll get some small stocking stuffers. This is about the price range I try to stay within most years for each kid.

We may also get matching Marine Corps boot camp graduation T-shirts with oldest ds' battalion, company, platoon, and graduation date as an early present for everyone for when we go out for graduation next month. This is our big gift this year--being able to see ds graduate and have him home for a while. We didn't know how we were going to be able to go. Dh and I considered going without the kids, but they are all so close and would all be so disappointed. We also talked with the kids about the possibility of doing no gifts and just going to San Diego as our one big family gift (still over budget). They all happily agreed. Then dh's grandma who hadn't heard any of this discussion stepped in and said she wanted--no, insisted--on paying for our plane tickets. Grandma B is the best!

And for oldest ds? We really wanted to get him a combined birthday (he was already gone to boot camp), graduation, and Christmas present of a laptop. He mentioned to dh that he planned to get one when he got out so that he could keep in touch with his family and friends through email and MySpace. We didn't know how we'd be able to afford that either. My mom told me she bought a laptop about 6 months ago to do work from home, but the operating system (Vista) is not compatible with everything from work. She tried using it once or twice for personal email and surfing the internet and decided she prefers her desktop. It's sat in the box in her closet for months unused. She said we could give her what we would have normally budgeted for those three separate gifts and the rest would be her gift to ds.:hurray:

I'm so excited about this! The bulk of the shopping for the kids is done. I know what I'm getting in-laws and pretty much my own family and it is all falling into the budget so far. I have been praying that things would work out financially and so that I would not be so stressed this year and running around shopping while ds is home visiting. I have never had so much done so early. Now if only the cleaning and decorating will fall into place so easily and all extended family members will behave themselves.:D

DS 5 will be getting Transformers...I think we picked up Optimus Prime (the big one), Ratchet, both versions of Bumblebee and one other...We've been storing these away because we knew that we would have no money at Christmas time...

DS 1 will most likely not get anything until tax time...I have to get stuff from my storage unit that is in another state and their are tons of toys for him (from his big brother) sitting there just waiting for me to get them...No point in spending more money on stuff when their is perfectly good toys for him already...

Our families rarely buy gifts for anyone in the family, so what they get from us is all they get usually...

Yeah! We're really working on not putting any on credit this year.

We more or less gave up on credit cards several years ago. We do now have one with a small credit line, just so we can say we have one, but all of our regular purchases are paid for when we make them. I can't tell you how much I enjoy not having the "January blues" I hear about when those bills start rolling in.

My dds have a list, and they write letters to Santa every year, because the post office always sends back a Santa letter from the North Pole! They love this.

From Santa:

DD 7: American Girl doll "Kaya" with "Meet Kaya" book

DD 5.5: Gotz Precious Day doll Jessica, plus two American Girl "Elizabeth" outfits and "Very Funny, Elizabeth" book.

For both dds from mom and dad:

Either Blokus or Quirkle (or maybe both). We are really into family games right now, so they will love this.

For both dds from Grandma and Grandpa:

Two large horses from Target, for their American Girl dolls to ride.

I am getting ds (age 5) a Crocodile Creek cup set (he really wants this), a 100-piece puzzle and maybe some pants/shorts. Dh's parents and siblings (26, 17 and 16 -- all living in the same house) just received this wish list for him:

Crocodile Creek's Vehicles 4 Piece Children's Melamine Plate Set (coordinating with the cups I'm giving him)

Thermos Funtainer Superman Drink Bottle 12-oz.

Magnifying Glass in a Tin Offered by Oompa Toys by Haba

ZOOB 55-Piece Basic Set Offered by Brighter Starts by Infinitoy

Placemat Gift Set - Places and Spaces

Little Tikes: Endless Adventures Easy Store Table

K'nex 15th Anniversary Tub with bricks-400 pcs by K'NEX

The Usborne Internet-Linked​ Encyclopedia Of World History by Jane Bingham (Author), et al.

The Kingfisher Children's Atlas by Belinda Weber (Author)

The Kingfisher First Human Body Encyclopedia (Kingfisher First Reference) by Richard Walker (Author), Roy Palmer (Author)

Melissa and Doug See & Spell by Melissa and Doug

World Map Foam Puzzle Offered by Toychute by Cha Yau Sponge Enterprise Co

Wall-E (Three-Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy and BD Live) [blu-ray] DVD ~ Ben Burtt

Zoo Animals Thank You Note Cards (8 count)

Moon Bounce Ball Offered by Highlights for Children

Twister Hopscotch by Hasbro - Import

Live Butterfly Garden by Insect Lore

Frog Umbrella, by Kidorable Offered by JoeBrands by Kidorable

Kidorable Toddler/Little Kid Frog Rain Boot,Green,13 M US Little Kid

Kidorable Toddler/Little Kid Frog Rain Coat,Green,5-6 M Toddler

Razor A Kick Scooter (Blue)

Kid's Garden Tote with Tools: Trowel, Rake, & Shovel in a Sturdy Canvas Bag - perfect for Children's small hands!

Children's Work Gloves- 5-8 Years Old Offered by THE Original Horse Tack Company Kidz Garden Kits

Threesixty Innovation Little Garden Angels Children's 3 Piece Long Wood Handle Metal Garden Tool Set

My Big Box of Stickers by Edited (Author)

I bought dd (age 1) such cute clothes from Nordstrom Rack, a Choco Cat purse, an alligator shape sorter and two pairs of PediPed shoes that she can grow into (she loves shoes).

Here's her wish list we sent to the family:

pediped Infant/Toddler Gisella Mary Jane,Chocolate Brown/Dots,Larg​e (US Toddler 18-24 Months) Offered by gumshoe online

Crocodile Creek's Garden 4 Piece Children's Melamine Bowl Set

Crocodile Creek's Garden 4 Piece Children's Melamine Plate Set

Little Tikes Endless Adventures Tikes Town by Little Tikes

Alex PAPER ROLL (12"X100') WHITE Offered by Find Cool Toys by Alex

Aquadoodle Mat Accessories Stamps & Stamp Pad

Crayola TaDoodles Washable Markers - Blue, Green, Red

Spinmaster Aquadoodle Draw N' Doodle Mat

Finger Paints 3.4 Ounces 6/Pkg-6 Co Offered by Growing Tree Toys

Alex Toys No Mess Finger Paint Tray Offered by PuzzlesUSA by Alex

Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill by Melissa and Doug

My Farm Friends with Playboard by Little Folk Visuals

Robeez Song Bird Taupe Soft Sole Baby Shoes 18-24 months

Miffy Goes for a Walk: A Sticker Book (Miffy) by Dick Bruna

Hispanic Girl Dressing Doll Offered by Kaplan Early Learning Company

IQ Baby Busy Box by Small World Toys

PLUSH BIRD 5in MALE ROBIN

and this is not counting my mom who's coming over with her own gifts. Dh's family lives for an abundance of gifts under Christmas trees. Last year they were complaining I needed to put more gifts in there. Hopefully this year they're satisfied :001_huh:

We are so broke this year, but never do much for Christmas anyway. The one thing the kids said they both wanted was the Lego Town set, which is a 50th anniversary set...that cost $150. I emailed grandma a link to in on Amazon with free shipping and it will be arriving next week. Thank God for grandma! This will keep them both very happy...and I have picked up a few small things here and there over the months cheap, but very nice quality. We go for quality, not quantity here. The other grandparents will be asking what the kids want before long here...so we shall see what becomes of that. My daughter will be 12 on Dec. 14, so we will do a family roller skating party with one or two friends, a family dinner with the grandparents, and some small gifts...she is very easy to please.

We talk about cutting down every year and we usually end up not doing a very good job at it. :)

This year is a bit lighter than the past few years because of our Disney trip.

Ds (14):

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii

Membership to Adventure Quest Worlds (computer rpg game)

Brisingr

PJ's and slippers

cars from Disney that he started collecting when we were there 2 years ago

Dd (12):

Drawn to Life for the DS

Inkdeath

Either Project Runway Dressmaking kit or another dressmaking kit we saw in another catalog

Pj's and slippers

Owl, Rabbit and a Heffalump stuffie from Disney (she wanted these but ran out of her own money while we were there)

We still haven't figured out stockings. I am having a bit of trouble coming up with stuff for ds. For dd we will put in lotion, stickers, a snack, inexpensive jewelry, etc.

That is it. :)

We are already done with shopping for the kids. Here's what they're getting:

Anna (8): pink iPod nano and an itunes gift card, 2 outfits for her AG doll, a really beautiful tea set from Back to Basic toys

Emma (5): Nellie from AG, 2 outfits for Nellie, Hannah Montana scooter

Cora (almost 3): dress-up clothes, dress-up shoes, doll high chair

Plus they are each getting one artsy/craft thing and a few stocking stuffers.

Now if I can just figure out what to get the parents...

I got them books. I am an Usborne consultant so I got a LOT of books for cheap.

My son is also getting a science kit that builds a solar car. it was $20 at target ;-)

my daughter is getting some little pet shop things. it was a large package with tons of the critters for a good price.

my son's bday is on Christmas and for his bday he is getting two star wars lego sets.

I spent less this year. I do plan to find some little things for the stocking, but it's a small year here and I know some grandparents aren't buying a thing...

DS 10: Complete-a-sketch books, and guitar hero for the wii

DD 9: Nintendo DS and pony luv game

DS 5: Treehouse playset I found in the rainbow resource catalog

DD 14mos: Fisher price toys likely the zoo and this music stage thing

They also all get a tree ornament, new pj's, a new book and likely some clothes depending on how much money is left in my budget, plus the cool stuff I find for their stockings, like the star wars fandex I am getting ds 10.

From Santa they are getting a family gift of a membership to the telus world of science, which is the science center in out city.

family gift - Settlers of Catan game

dd12 - Bible with her initials engraved on the cover

dd10 - Bible with her initials engraved on the cover

ds8 - tool set and a box full of broken appliances and scrap wood

ds4 - Foob building set

They will also each get a book as well, and their stockings will contain things like fun clothing items, pencils with their names on them, candy, special food items (nicer hot cocoa mixes and the like), chocolate coins, card or travel games, and the like.

Edited by Tutor
forgot something

Our family gift this year is a Wii station. I bought some extra controllers and will buy 1 more game.

Because we spent so much on the family gift, we will be spending less on the individual gifts.

DD8: Qwirkle game

Pogo stick

HSM Barbie

Sansa mp3 player (birthday is 12/23)

DS4: Zoologic game

Marble run

Pogo stick

They will be getting some small games, rootbeer scented body wash, crayons and colored pencils, a pair of socks and a puppet in their stockings.

Ds (7)--Legos, he really loves the new Agent line; a book or two; new jammies

Dd (6)--A pioneer dress with bonnet for her and a matching one for her Kit doll; new jammies for her and Kit; and a book or two

Dd (4)--Bitty Baby and some baby gear; new jammies that match Bitty's; a book or two

Family--Cataan for Kids maybe? Or another new board game. A baby sister to love on.

i"ve started....

What they want and get aren't necessarily the same. They all 3 asked for DS's, but that isn't happening (unless the grandparents do it against our wishes).

Santa is bringing a Wii Fit for the family

We decided they are all getting iPod Nanos - the prior version refurbs from apple for $99, even the 4 yo - although there is still time to return hers and buy her a bike (she learned to ride w/o training wheels yesterday and declared she wants a bigger bike - you know, the same day her Nano arrived from China :glare:)

SO...

DD12: Nano, clothes, subscription to Muse - and possibly a clock radio dock for the iPod

DD9: Nano, clothes, subscription to Your Big Backyard

DD4: Nano, clothes, subscription to Ladybug

Stockings - probably an iTunes card and some odds and ends. I was trying to find a $20 Wii game for each of them but it isn't work. Maybe i'll swing by Gamestop and see what they have?!

The Nanos were more than we wanted to spend - BUT less than teh DSs they want.

DH's parents are getting us a wii.

So here is what we are getting the kids...

8yo ds:

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam wii game

a book (haven't decided what yet)

Gift card for downloading more music on his mp3 player

Something else which hasn't been decided yet

Thermal underwear

Webkinz Reindeer personalized with his name on the ribbon

6yo dd:

Endless Ocean wii game

a book (haven't decided yet)

hair ribbons and a new brush

Baby Alive Sip and Slurp (it's what she specifically asked for this year!)

Thermal underwear

Webkinz Snowman personilized with her name on the ribbon

For both:

Mario Kart for wii with an extra wheel

2yo ds:

Lego duplo ultimate set

Lego duplo train

I'm looking for a Lego duplo small table

Curious George books

Curious George movie

Thermal underwear

Sir Topham Hatt wooden car for his Thomas collection

DS (15) - wants the new book in the Eragon series

DS (10) - wants a clutch for his go-kart (it's a homemade go-kart that he built!)

DS (7) - wants a truck and trailer with a skidsteer

DS (6) - wants a backhoe digger for a sandbox (he may not get this - they are expensive)

DD (4) - wants a princess something or other;)

DD (2) - doesn't even know about Christmas!

I don't know if they will get these things because some our too expensive, but this is the general direction we will go in.

dd (18) Northface jacket, new purse

dd (17) dress from Kenley Collins (also part b-day), Harry Potter Italian translation, HP first 3 British editions

dd (16) don't know yet

dd (14) red sox bedding, red sox hoodie

dd (14) don't know yet

ds (14) computer (hand me down) and clothes

dd twins (7) desks, arts and crafts, movies, books

We're almost done with all our shopping--dh and I took a day off last week, left the kids with an aunt ALL day, and got almost all of our shopping done. It was such a relief and fun--almost like a date! I shopped mostly online last year, and while that has its conveniences, it really drug out and I paid a fortune in shipping.

For the kids, we try to limit it to 3 gifts each (think gold, frankincense, and myrrh!) and a book, plus little stuff for stockings. (They get a sickening amount of stuff from relatives.)

Ds 6

Imaginext Batcave

walkie talkies

remote controlled car

Ds 3

Princess castle (still looking for this)

tinkerbell doll

toy violin

Haven't picked the books yet. Any recommendations?