Menu

DD9 (and her cute snake) would appreciate your support

Dmmetler

DD9 has entered her corn snake in a halloween photo contest from a reptile supply company. (She pays for her own food/supplies for her pets by doing extra chores at home and for a friend who breeds ball pythons, so this would help supply her pets). Her snake is currently in 3rd place. There are a lot of creative and cute photos, too, if you have reptile-loving kids.

http://flkcnst.pgtb.me/W5W50l/gG6lN?w=28115429&e=69970316

Voted :) I also liked the bearded dragon in the super hero cape- it reminded me of Nacho Libre. My son loved the pic of your dd's snake. His green anole recently died after eight (yes eight!) years. He says it's time for a new friend.

The idea of anoles as pets is so amusing to me, because we live in Louisiana and are constantly chasing them out of the house! They are everywhere. 

Thanks everyone!

The beardies are really cute and fun to dress up. We were at a herp expo today, and one of the regular vendors has a DD not much older than mine who makes and sells little necklaces for them. Snakes are a bit harder. I also really like the little toad in the witch hat, with the cauldron of apples.

That's how we came to have a pet anole :)

Exactly.  We're in Texas, but same situation.  My daughter had the sweetest green anole she had found outside for a couple of years.  He was so entertaining to watch, even for me who prefers kitties and puppies.  The bearded she has now is interesting, but no where near as much fun as her anole.  

edited:  spelling