Menu

Does a cup of tea make everything better?

shanvan

Somehow I always think so---but only if the water is fully boiled and the tea is made properly.  Anyway....I'm going to find out.

(Clearly I am not doing very well at getting to all the things i am avoiding and instead I have started posting ridiculous questions.  Maybe some tea will jump start my to do list.)

sipping-tea.gif

Apparently I will do anything to avoid my to-do list ---I am actually looking up tea drinking smileys!

In my world tea must always be taken with dark chocolate.gif

Oh!  There we go, another thing to do before getting to the list of things i am avoiding--search for dark chocolate.  I like that much better than searching for books we need and somehow misplaced.

eating-chocolate.gif

And here's an article to back up why I need to find the chocolate.  It will help me concentrate on my to-do list......

http://www.prevention.com/food/food-remedies/5-chocolate-health-benefits-why-it-boosts-your-head-and-heart

I've recently discovered hot toddies . . . does seem to make everything better . . .with a little rum . . . 

My grandparents called them "Toddies for the Bodies" and they always had one while we sat around watching the evening news on Sunday night.  Took me years to realize it wasn't some sort of doctor prescribed medicine, like Theraflu or something,,.  :)  I was a little slow as a teenager....

Somehow I always think so---but only if the water is fully boiled and the tea is made properly.  Anyway....I'm going to find out.

(Clearly I am not doing very well at getting to all the things i am avoiding and instead I have started posting ridiculous questions.  Maybe some tea will jump start my to do list.)

sipping-tea.gif

Apparently I will do anything to avoid my to-do list ---I am actually looking up tea drinking smileys!

It may not make everything better, but it certainly can't hurt. ;-)

Love your tea drinking smiley!

YES! Oops, sorry for shouting...yes, tea does make everything better.

"Where there is tea there is hope."

I'm drinking a cup right now.  It does make things better.  That's why the Brits are always giving someone tea when they're upset.  Don't you watch BBC? :)

When you read the bolded parts above and interpret it through the kind of tea **I** thought we were talking about... it's pretty funny.

While I love hot tea, I also love toddies.  However, toddies come out when I'm feeling under the weather & I completely skip the tea and/or water.  My idea of a toddy is bourbon, honey, lemon & cinnamon. Ginger if I have it.  Liberal amounts of all.  Warm.  It burns, but you sleep good & wake up well.  It's magic.

Mom in High Heels, OF COURSE I watch BBC, that's how I know to try the tea.  IT worked yesterday, but, sorry to report, tea is not cutting it today.   Maybe I've just rushed into the tea too soon.  I mean, mostly before they serve the tea on TV someone has died :svengo:

Mom in High Heels, OF COURSE I watch BBC, that's how I know to try the tea.  IT worked yesterday, but, sorry to report, tea is not cutting it today.   Maybe I've just rushed into the tea too soon.  I mean, mostly before they serve the tea on TV someone has died :svengo:

But did you have some dark chocolate with it?