Menu

Would anyone like to be linked on my blog?

Okay, take this offer for what it's worth: not much. If you haven't seen it already you'll soon find that this is a very minimalist blog: Minimal color, minimal pizazz, minimal posts. I hope to flesh all that out eventually, but not during Planning Week for pete's sake!

But I see other people's very long lists of blog friends and I have like almost none, so if you'd like to be on my list, I'll add you. Then I won't look like one of those people on MySpace whose only friend is the generic guy they give you automatically.

And Kelli won't be so lonely.

I'll check in later. I've got to stop popping in here today. Maybe I need to find that thing that makes your computer refuse to open a certain site, eh?

Okay, take this offer for what it's worth: not much. If you haven't seen it already you'll soon find that this is a very minimalist blog: Minimal color, minimal pizazz, minimal posts. I hope to flesh all that out eventually, but not during Planning Week for pete's sake!

But I see other people's very long lists of blog friends and I have like almost none, so if you'd like to be on my list, I'll add you. Then I won't look like one of those people on MySpace whose only friend is the generic guy they give you automatically.

And Kelli won't be so lonely.

I'll check in later. I've got to stop popping in here today. Maybe I need to find that thing that makes your computer refuse to open a certain site, eh?

Um anj.....I'm watching you! Get to work!!!! Can I be linked on your blog? It would be nice if I actually blogged once in a while, but hey...

Sure!

(I have no blog list at all on mine because I figure that no list at all looks better than the very short one I would have -- so if I am brave enough to put one up, will you return the favor?) ;)

Absolutely!!

I'd add you now if I could.

You've got the best title ever...you must start a blogroll!!! :D

Sure if you want... you are free to add mine.

Okay. Thanks!

If you'll send me a PM with your e-mail address, I'll send you an invitation (and anyone else who may be lacking in their daily dose of dullness, as well).:001_smile:

Okey dokey, I'll do that in a sec!

You can link to mine. There is a link in the siggy.

Cool! Thanks!!

You can add me.

Oh wait. You already did.

I will wait to add you until I see if you are going to stick with it this time. Last time I had a link to your blog you took like a 2 year blogging break. It was embarrassing so I took your blog down!:tongue_smilie:

Do ya'll see that? Isn't she just the most encouraging li'l ole gal you ever saw??? That's why I just love her to death!!!! :glare: ;) :lol:

:lol:Kelli is ALL about encouragement! And the whole "no pressure" thing too. :lol::lol:

I know! :lol: That's what happens when you email with a person for ten years. They start to pick up on your bad habits...not that it actually took ten years for her to figure it out or anything.... ;)

Meeeeeeeeee!!! I'll go blog something right now, just so I'm worthy. I have a reader base of about 4. :lol: (including myself).

Yay!!

I just wanted to add, I'll put links back up. I had a link list of blogs, but then it got really long and unorganized, so I took it down. I'll start over, and put you on it.

Cool! Mine is getting longer, but it's in alphabetical order. This is fun!

I just wanted to add, I'll put links back up. I had a link list of blogs, but then it got really long and unorganized, so I took it down. I'll start over, and put you on it.

Okay. But last time she did this it was followed by a 2 year blogging break. Her blog was bright pink and it just sat there, never being updated. In fact the top post was some silly rambling thing with my name at the top.

Anj, are you in for real now? I mean, I am all for blog breaks but anything over six months is not a break, it's quitting!!!!:lol:

Okay, I am going to get some coffee now so I can stop being so rude. But it's okay, Anj and I go way back so I can treat her badly if I want to. She'll still love me.

Question: is everyone in this thread open to other people linking to them?

Just wondering, ya know . . . 'cause it would be cool to look like I have friends.;)

You know, I have 75 friends on facebook. I haven't spoken to 68 of them in at least ten years. But they're my "friends" now. Huh.

Just wondering, ya know . . . 'cause it would be cool to look like I have friends.;)

I don't mind if someone links to me unless it is for a mean spirited purpose.

(I have actually had that happen and had to totally shut down a blog because of it.)

Of course, my blog is one of those homeschool-Mom-I'm-gettin'-all-Jesus-on-you-Rant-of-the-day-Aren't-my-kids-adorable-Don't-you-want-every-detail-of-my-homeschool-curricula-Look-I-painted-a-bookcase blogs. It's mostly a snoozefest.

I would love to be added, but only if you feel my blog is "worthy".

BIG EYES: not that I'm saying everyone else on here ISN'T worthy! Just that I would like to know I was linked 'cuz someone thought I was. . .

(aw, man, was that just completely, painfully, obvious "fishing" or what???)

Oh, but like another asked, if you replied to this post can we link to your blogs as well?

I'm happy to have folks link to my page. I am a secular homeschooler, so preview the blog first to make sure you are comfortable with it. I don't think I have anything that anyone here would object too, but I just want to make sure.

Now that you asked, you'll be inundated with replies and have either a wa-a-a-a-y long blog roll or leave some folks out.:tongue_smilie: Any-hoo, mine is a photo blog http://www.colleen365.blogspot.com and you're more than welcome to link to it. I won't be offended if you don't, though; no worries.:)

You low tide picture is beautiful. You truly captured what it is to be young and curious.

Of course, my blog is one of those homeschool-Mom-I'm-gettin'-all-Jesus-on-you-Rant-of-the-day-Aren't-my-kids-adorable-Don't-you-want-every-detail-of-my-homeschool-curricula-Look-I-painted-a-bookcase blogs. It's mostly a snoozefest.

Um, this is mine, too.

You're so nice to ask, I just started linking people. :scared: I don't care if anyone wants to link mine. www.ourkrazzylife.blogspot.com