Menu

I may be having my twins tomorrow!!

chickenpatty

I've got an appt tomorrow afternoon & if the amnio fluid level has dropped more, I'll be having a c-section tomorrow! If not, then most likely I'll have them next Wednesday!

At the 35 week ultrasound they were 6lbs 15oz, and 6lbs 7oz!

My kids are so excited & have been assembling bouncy seats, carseats, strollers, etc... all morning. I'm excited too, but nervous about having a c/s, and the health of the twins.

I've got an appt tomorrow afternoon & if the amnio fluid level has dropped more, I'll be having a c-section tomorrow! If not, then most likely I'll have them next Wednesday!

At the 35 week ultrasound they were 6lbs 15oz, and 6lbs 7oz!

My kids are so excited & have been assembling bouncy seats, carseats, strollers, etc... all morning. I'm excited too, but nervous about having a c/s, and the health of the twins.

Good luck and congratulations. One of mine ended up being a solid pound over what they predicted so don't be suprised :-). Mine were 13 lbs 13 oz combined. That's a lot of baby you are carrying -- great job! I'm sure you are ready to have them on the outside!

Congratulations! Getting to 35 weeks with twins is a major accomplishment, especially since you have children to keep up with now. Way to go! They're good weights, too. Our twins went to 38.5 weeks and weighed in at over 7 lbs. each, almost 15 lbs. of baby altogether. I felt like a ship. ;)

Twins are a riot. An absolute riot.

I know you'll be busy when they come, but please post pictures of them? Pretty please? I can't wait to ooohh and aaahh over them, LOL.

These are mine. They just turned six. Where does it go?