Menu

Ok, if you insist...

Good point! We now know how the district officials feel about homeschooling.

The thing is, it's not the district (which is why I didn't mark it on the form I sent to my local school district). It's the Ohio Dept. of Education.

And I don't plan on correcting it and sending it in to ODE or notifying them in any other way. I want it to stay that way. lol. :lol:

Guest submarines
Not seeing it. :confused:

30+ people saw it, and now no one will tell us? :tongue_smilie:

Edit: I read some of the thread, and I think it is something about the way certain departments or positions are called in that state / country. Am I right?

30+ people saw it, and now no one will tell us? :tongue_smilie:

Edit: I read some of the thread, and I think it is something about the way certain departments or positions are called in that state / country. Am I right?

Read the bolded part at the bottom carefully. Note the clues in the thread about literary genres and fiction vs. non-fiction.

Read the bolded part at the bottom carefully. Note the clues in the thread about literary genres and fiction vs. non-fiction.

I know!! I went there already. :banghead: Not. Getting it.

ETA: just got it. My eyes skipped over the missing letter multiple times. I'm so not detail oriented.

Guest submarines
I know!! I went there already. :banghead: Not. Getting it.

ETA: just got it. My eyes skipped over the missing letter multiple times. I'm so not detail oriented.

I'm not detail oriented at all! I still don't see it! :lol: Could some one hold my hand, please?