Menu

Here's a pic of all three of ours, but it's a year and a half old.

Clockwise from left:

CH Seelowen Kayak Calm Waters (Ky) 12 weeks in that photo

Molly, then 13

GRCH CH VL Seelowen Danika, CD, DD, RN, CGC, (Dani) 5 years old

Curlingstone's General Tso, CGC (Yoshi) 5 years old.

The puppy is the biggest one now!

option1_edited-1.jpg

Well, this is what Jack normally looks like (before he was shaved but some crazy woman). I don't have a picture of him of him since he was shaved but think more chinese crested than yellow lab. I am still in shock about it. I cannot believe someone did that and then said it was because they didn't know what to do. :glare:

post-183-13535087064271_thumb.jpg

Such pretty dogs!!!

Ok, this time it worked I think... here are ours. Oliver and Sophie... they are spoiled rotten.

[ATTACH]9413[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9415[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9416[/ATTACH]

What kind of dogs are those? They look like foxes! They are beautiful.

Here's our puppy, Charlie. He's 7 months old and pretty spoiled. :001_smile:

20120614-DSC_3779.jpg

This is our Melody. We call her Melly. She is a sweetie and very lazy. But if you sit in her favorite chair, and she wants to sit there, she will either stare at you until you move or join you. Even if there is not any room. She is a cuddle-bug who think she's a lap dog but weights 90 lbs. :001_smile:

post-34750-13535087071553_thumb.jpg

post-34750-135350870719_thumb.jpg

post-34750-13535087072584_thumb.jpg

post-34750-13535087075955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Laura in NC
added picture

I love the Belgian Shephard. Did you see my Terv?

My goal is to have one of each of the Belgians.

Last year when I took Homer for a bath and he came home with a puppy cut I think you showed me your handsome boy. Luckily Homer's coat grew back just right, but I will never let that lady touch him again.

He's a great dog. Nippy with kids, so I have to watch him, but I have never owned a more affectionate dog.

Here's a very old picture of my Irish Setter named Porkchop with my first born son

Aw, what a wonderful picture! I never get tired of dog and cat pictures.

This is Dingo. He just turned 7. He was a birthday present for ds when he turned 7. Dingo love his boy.

post-2342-13535087073303_thumb.jpg

Why does the "insert pic" function only give me a choice about a URL not pics on my computer files? :glare:

If you click on the paperclip instead, you can upload it as an attachment and then add it. Once it uploads, go back to the paperclip and it will be there. It will say "manage attachments" Just click on filename and insert it into your post where you like. It will come through as a thumbnail that enlarges when the reader clicks on it.

Not a dog:

If you click on the paperclip instead, you can upload it as an attachment and then add it. Once it uploads, go back to the paperclip and it will be there. It will say "manage attachments" Just click on filename and insert it into your post where you like. It will come through as a thumbnail that enlarges when the reader clicks on it.

Not a dog:

[ATTACH]9467[/ATTACH]

Thank you. Trying again for a pic of my "little" guy.

post-50-13535087121567_thumb.jpg

post-50-13535087121567_thumb.jpg

Oh for cute! What kind of dog is Snickers? Some kind of poodle/cocker cross? That's my guess anyway lolol...too cute!

Snickers is a poodle/bichon mix. We also think there's a stray beagle gene in him because he yodles like one. :D He's my main doggie buddy. Tons of personality and loves to snuggle.

Thanks!