Menu

KariC in SC; I'm thinking about you

Kari,

I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today for Mother's Day. I will also be thinking about you tomorrow on the anniversary of Tim's death. I don't know if it is good or bad to have those big two days back-to- back, but please know I am praying for you extra hard these days.

I know that no day is "easy," but I hope these days are a bit easier than you anticipated.

Hugs, prayers, and good thoughts.

Kari,

I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today for Mother's Day. I will also be thinking about you tomorrow on the anniversary of Tim's death. I don't know if it is good or bad to have those big two days back-to- back, but please know I am praying for you extra hard these days.

I know that no day is "easy," but I hope these days are a bit easier than you anticipated.

Hugs, prayers, and good thoughts.

Oh my goodness... thank you all so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. I was sitting on the couch on my kindle and I saw my name. I told my dh that I couldn't believe that you all were so kind.

I had some tears this morning before church. I had thought I was fine. I woke up and was doing my thing and then it just hit me and the tears were coming. My little boy, Sebastian, came running into the kitchen to hug me. He asked me why I was sad. I told him I missed Timmy. I feel awful because Sebastian had a bad day in kids church. I know that he was stressed because I was crying and when that happens - he gets so not himself. Ugh! I did pretty well in church except when they sang How Great Though Art... more tears. The rest of the day was very low key. We took my mom to lunch yesterday, so today was not really celebrated. I have kept busy packing to go to the beach. I have 4 wonderful homeschool mom friends and we are taking our kids to Edisto Island for a few days. We have 26 people staying in ONE house. 5 moms, 2 grandmas, 1 aunt and 18 kids! So, this has kept my mind, body and soul occupied. I am going to make the best of the time with wonderful and amazing friends. Anyway, thank you SO MUCH! Again, you have no idea how much that meant to me!