Menu

I was selected for the banana grams beta...

Luckyyyy.....

I signed up. But...apparently I didn't get picked. :glare: :sad:

I wonder what makes them choose one over another? It was a pretty easy questionnaire....and I didn't think I had any red flags in my answers. :001_unsure:

Can I pout while you all have your party??

:crying:

How do all of you keep learning of all these programs etc to even apply to be beta testers? I always hear about them after people have been selected so too late to apply. There seems to be several programs/items lately people have posted that they have applied to beta test.

How do all of you keep learning of all these programs etc to even apply to be beta testers? I always hear about them after people have been selected so too late to apply. There seems to be several programs/items lately people have posted that they have applied to beta test.

I was selected as well!!! I heard about it on here. On their FB page, it says that they are still looking for people, so you might want to go ahead and give it a try!

I can't believe this.

I'm almost embarrassed.........:blush:.

I was bummed that I didn't get picked. Then I started wondering if maybe the e-mail was stuck in my junk mail thing (not even sure what that's called). I checked..........and guess what??? It was there!!! :w00t:

I got picked too!!! :svengo:

I'm super excited because I've never been picked for anything!

So....I can join the party now!

:party:

I didn't get picked either :( Oh well. I was in it mostly for the Target card. :)

Do you have a junk mail / spam thing where questionable e-mails are caught? If you do, check it. I just checked mine and it was in there!! Whoo hoo!

I was selected as well!!! I heard about it on here. On their FB page, it says that they are still looking for people, so you might want to go ahead and give it a try!

The most recent FB status says:

We want to thank everyone for your interest in our Game Research. We have all the participants that we need for now. If you have filled out the survey we will be contacting you either way to let you know if you have been chosen.

Thanks again!

We're so excited that we were picked, too! I've never been picked for anything...not even the 7th grade basketball team that EVERYBODY was picked for. I got to be the mascot. :tongue_smilie: I'm sorry for those who were not picked, though. :grouphug: Happy game playing!! :party:

We got picked too!

I thought we would be thrown out when it asked about keeping a blog. I thought they might be looking for people to write about the game in blogs but we don't have one.

What are we supposed to do exactly? I guess I should have read the fine print.

:lol:

We got picked too!

I thought we would be thrown out when it asked about keeping a blog. I thought they might be looking for people to write about the game in blogs but we don't have one.

What are we supposed to do exactly? I guess I should have read the fine print.

:lol:

After you sign the NDA, they'll send a package explaining all that. But we shouldn't discuss any specific details online once we do know them because there's an NDA.

Share the knowledge, people. Good grief, I am always the last to know the fun stuff.:tongue_smilie:

They did! I found out about it here.

I went to check it out right after I posted that and before reading the rest of the quotes. I was quite impatient :lol:. They're full to overflowing it seems. Oh well. Thanks for sharing the info! I'll just have to keep checking the boards more often.

I just checked my email and I got picked, too! :hurray: Apparently, the email arrived this morning, but I somehow looked right past it, so I'm glad I saw this thread or I might have missed out on the chance to participate.

Thanks so much to Amy in NH for generously posting the info before she even knew whether or not she had been accepted -- Amy, if you hadn't posted the info about the beta testing, I never would have known about it!

We got picked too!! So exciting. I was a little nervous because I thought maybe they'd want someone with more children and/or older children, but apparently not! :D

(Add me to the list of never-get-picked before. I'm probably over-excited about this.)

:lol::lol:

And I thought maybe they wanted younger kids, or at least, kids younger than my kids are. :001_smile: