Menu

Are all the polls getting on your nerves?

:lol: I'm planning to. That was a joke. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, bless your heart, darlin'. ;) :D Because I could live just fine if there was never another poll on this forum. Obnoxious is as obnoxious does and obnoxious is doing it all over the forum today.

Well, bless your heart, darlin'. ;) :D Because I could live just fine if there was never another poll on this forum. Obnoxious is as obnoxious does and obnoxious is doing it all over the forum today.

Yes, it was obnoxious, irritating and rude, imo, particularly since people talked about how it was more difficult for them to access the boards and yet it continued.

I guess I'm a party pooper. I think the silliness is fine when it is confined to a couple of threads, but today felt different. :glare:

I felt sorry for people who had legitimate concerns, but were pushed back (page-wise) just for silliness.

And, lastly, I have ADHD and am very distractable, anyway and the visual clutter was crazy-making. :001_huh:

Oh no! Obnoxious is BREEDING !?!?! No wonder there were so many polls today!

I am looking over the titles of some of the polless threads. Really, we could have so many more poll threads :D For example, what is the oldest women you know that has had a baby. That could easily be made into a poll thread. You know the saying, "When you can't beat them, join them.":D How many poll threads could we come up with??;)

I am looking over the titles of some of the polless threads. Really, we could have so many more poll threads :D For example, what is the oldest women you know that has had a baby. That could easily be made into a poll thread. You know the saying, "When you can't beat them, join them.":D How many poll threads could we come up with??;)

Shhhhh.... Asking a question like that is what started the whole thing. My headache from all the polls yesterday hasn't gone away yet.

Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you, party poooooper. ;)

That said, people's computers slow down from looking at the polls more than the boards actually slow down. Clearing cookies helps. Using explorer hurts.

And I did my later answering threads other than polls! :tongue_smilie: