Menu

I have a grandson!!!

Welcome Jacob Charles (Charlie). Isn't he beautiful!!!

I was blessed to be there when he came into the world and took his first breath.

Oh my goodness, I am in love.

:party:Congratulations! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

He is beautiful. Sending wishes for all the best that life has to offer to the little guy and his family.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! He's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your title first, then your post, gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes!!! You have ministered to me many times, and often it is helping me through something difficult by sharing your own experiences with your children. You have TRULY been a blessing to me!!!

I can't WAIT to be a grandma!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thanks, everyone, for celebrating with me!!! I just got back from printing out pictures at CVS and had to show everyone in the store. I think I'm going to be one of "those" grandmothers.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! He's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your title first, then your post, gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes!!! You have ministered to me many times, and often it is helping me through something difficult by sharing your own experiences with your children. You have TRULY been a blessing to me!!!

I can't WAIT to be a grandma!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you, Denise. That is so sweet. And, yes, look forward to it. No words can express how wonderful it truly is.

Gorgeous!! That is a sweet name!!! Enjoy Grandma! Now what is your name?? :) Mimi, Mamaw, Grandma,

I am "Mimi" and my dh is "Pops." :001_smile:

Welcome Jacob Charles (Charlie). Isn't he beautiful!!!

I was blessed to be there when he came into the world and took his first breath.

Oh my goodness, I am in love.

Oh MY God!! He is absolutely gorgeous! I think I am in love too! So JEALOUS! I want to be a grandma so bad...I took my oldest crib shopping today as a subtle hint! Haha!

Congratulations. He is beautiful.

Faithe