Menu

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something smells rotten in Denmark. It stinks of troll. Just sayin'.

Oh. My. Word. I'm not the only one?

Thank you. I thought I was all alone in thinking that something seemed a little off.

I kept thinking that I'm just too snarky. ;-)

Lisa

mom of 17 dust bunnies (in *this* room, anyway), two kids and two genetic mutations (aka dachshund/golden retriever mutts)

I am training guard hippopotamuses. It is just a little hobby but people love them so!

My dd is obsessed with hippos! Her bedspread is hippos. She has a shower curtain as a window curtain because it has hippos. She has a gazillion stuffed Hippos. She even rewords her math word problems to include hippos :001_huh:. Oh, and instead of greater than, less than signs, she draws hippos eating the greater number/fraction. Yeah, checking her work is fun. And, people wonder why I need a red pen...:tongue_smilie:

OK. Just don't try to fool us with this one. We're on to it.

That is IT. I am RUNNING to the bathroom. This is the last time I drink a beer and then sit here for some reading time. :lol::lol::lol:

Well...I don't like to brag but my fetuses are beauty queens. We have been doing the fetus-pagent circuit for a few months now and they have just taken the industry by storm.

That reminds me that we do need a vacation home. Time for some shopping!

Dude. I almost choked on my candy.

This was the post the made me hope like hell she was fake because I truly wondered how you could keep that many kids safe near a lake. The part about the younger-ish one's in & out of the lake all day made my blood run cold. I was thinking who is watching them all?

I have a list of all the Chores that need to be done, and everyday the kid's 6-13 have a contest of who can get the most done, the winner get's a prize (a variety of stuff!) The younger 3 have to clean the Play room, the know how to put a toy in bins! The older one's have assigned Chores. Laundry is our biggest issue, sometime's the kid's don't even get dressed and stay in their pj's and say "I'm saving some laundry " During the summer they're basically always in their bathing suit's at least the younger-ish one's because they're in & out of the lake all day.

That scared me, and there were other weird things, but I just don't ever think "troll" about anyone, really. I just think people do things veeeeeeeery differently from me. And have much bigger houses. :lol: (Not hard, as we're in 700 sq ft!)

My dd is obsessed with hippos! Her bedspread is hippos. She has a shower curtain as a window curtain because it has hippos. She has a gazillion stuffed Hippos. She even rewords her math word problems to include hippos :001_huh:. Oh, and instead of greater than, less than signs, she draws hippos eating the greater number/fraction. Yeah, checking her work is fun. And, people wonder why I need a red pen...:tongue_smilie:

I bought a huge pack of red pens today! My 22 yo was with me and said something about making the kids feel bad when I used red pens. I about died laughing, thinking she must be stalking the boards.

I will say that mine went to bed between 7 and 8p before she was 5. And she will be going to bed within the hour. It will be 9p-ish then.

My 2yo *is* asleep on the couch next to his big brother. Mine generally don't sleep much, though. Ever. :tongue_smilie: I have grand plans of their getting more sleep and it doesn't seem to happen.

Me too. It's not even 7pm in michigan?

I've never been able to get my littles in bed before 7:30. Usually I put them in bed at 8:00.

That's what I was thinking. I would be happy with 7:30. I could probably make that happen, but I tend to slack in the evenings!

My 2yo *is* asleep on the couch next to his big brother. Mine generally don't sleep much, though. Ever. :tongue_smilie: I have grand plans of their getting more sleep and it doesn't seem to happen.

I lucked out there. Dd is like dh - loves her sleep. She would still sleep 12 hours if I let her.

Alright, I've been out with the family all day. When I left the board was boring and slow. I come back and I've MISSED a party!!!

Anyone wanna give me the bullets!

Is this going to turn out to be that lady whose kids names spelled MY BLUE HEAVEN or something dorky like that? Did that one get banned? I'm not automatically suspicious of large family lists, but TOO many Irish Twins in a row always makes me wonder.

Edited by KungFuPanda

Finally made it to the end of page 23, now I can finally feed my kids dinner. They keep coming in every few minutes to see why I am laughing at the computer rather than in teh kitchen cooking. Little brutes! Now nobody say anything else funny until I finish feeding them.

In fairness my kids all start getting ready for bed at 6:30. It's possible.

Oh - I didn't mean it wasn't possible! I was really wishing mine would sometimes!:tongue_smilie: I know plenty of people who have their little ones in bed by 7pm. Mine just don't seem to get there. Occasionally we get the little one on the couch asleep, but that means he'll be up in 2 hours ready to go. He doesn't nap, either. He really should, though, but then he stays up half the night. I think I might start a thread asking about that....

Alright, I've been out with the family all day. When I left the board was boring and slow. I come back and I've MISSED a party!!!

Is this going to turn out to be that lady whose kids names spelled MY BLUE HEAVEN or something dorky like that? Did that one get banned? I'm not automatically suspicious of large family lists, but TOO many Irish Twins in a row always makes me wonder.

The main thing you need to know is that I'm marrying Alexander Skarsgard (see my avatar) in October, and I will likely never be back here.

I just want to make sure everyone knows that I am real and honest, and I've been here for a couple of years. Because I am going to need lots of homeschool room and general decorating/room arranging advice for my mansion and farm planning advice for my acreage after I win the big money tonight, and I simply won't have the time to deal with troll accusations!

(I started to type the name of the big money inter-state "raffle", then realized the public would find me way too easily before I'm ready to give my whole winner's press conference thingy!)

• On the other thread many of us asked for pictures of the new house

• So now the sale has fallen through

• The house is supposedly not listed online

• Also, her kid list looks exactly like several users' who were recently banned

• Apostrophe abuse's have been rampant (poor kittens)

• So we are fantasizing about houses

• And with Nakia's entry to the thread multiple husbands:001_huh::lol:

• And houses in Oklahoma on the ocean, poodilluhs, lots of servants, and having a fake bragfest (including bragging about fetuses winning pageants).

I'd just like to say a few things:

First, I'm not having a baby. I'm having 13. That's right, a baker's dozen, bringing my total # of kids to 17.

And, they win every fetus pagent I waddle in to.

I've already arranged marriage contracts for all of them. And careers.

I also admit that I'm not living in Alberta. We actually OWN it, and it will have its name changed shortly to Impdom.

Jason Statham is my love slave on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Gary Sinese is my love slave on Tues, Thurs, and Sat.

Sundays are my day off. Men are tiring.

They all wear kilts, cook, clean, and tend to the children.

First, I'm not having a baby. I'm having 13. That's right, a baker's dozen, bringing my total # of kids to 17.

I also admit that I'm not living in Alberta. We actually OWN it, and it will have its name changed shortly to Impdom.

*snort* :lol:

I was just beginning to wonder where you were.

• On the other thread many of us asked for pictures of the new house

• So now the sale has fallen through

• The house is supposedly not listed online

• Also, her kid list looks exactly like several users' who were recently banned

• Apostrophe abuse's have been rampant (poor kittens)

• So we are fantasizing about houses

• And with Nakia's entry to the thread multiple husbands:001_huh::lol:

• And houses in Oklahoma on the ocean, poodilluhs, lots of servants, and having a fake bragfest (including bragging about fetuses winning pageants).

I LOVE this place :lol::lol::lol::lol: